• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

wade is not worthy...

Quote:

of 25 free throw attempts in a game. he gets more calls than 911. this game made me sick. from the line: dallas 21-25; wade 21-25. phantom foul on dirk for wade to win the game.

I am with you. That was complete bullshit. Did you see the replays of the last play? Wade was pulling a Jordan by tugging on Howard's jersey and shoving him out of the way.

Those free throw stats look like the ones from pretty much every Hawks game, lol. As for Wade this game shoulda never got that far. Josh Howard blew it for Dallas not the refs. He missed 2 key foul shots he didnt deserve and called an almost CWEBB type timeout. Howard shouldnt have got to the line cause thatwas a B.S call on Shaq and besides the ball went out of bounds off Dallas but they still got the ball before the so called foul on Shaq. The refs were just plain bad for both sides.

Quote:

It's not his fault that he is the best player on the court day and night when you work hard you will get the calls and he has been working hard. Dallas just cant guard him if they were going to the rim they would get the same calls.

Devin Harris, Jason Terry, and Howard went to the rim all game - they didn't get the calls. It's not Wades fault he got the game handed to the Heat by the Refs, but his drama queen act doesn't help matters.

I'm still looking for the foul on that last play - I thought the refs were suposed to allow the game to decide it in the final minutes

Like Riley said, that's one of the problems with pulling the hack-a-shaq: the Mavs got into the bonus very early because they were fouling Shaq so much. Then Wade is so quick and strong he can get to the basket and force you to foul him, so it's at that point it's a parade to the free throw line.

Wade goes to the basket more than any of the Dallas players, which is why he receives more free throw attempts. He also excels at pump faking his man in the air, and jumping into them for the foul. Also the hack-a-shaq nonsense didn't help either. The foul at the end of the game seemed bogus.