• Raised $390 of $700 target

How would this look to you all?

DawsonsCreek

PG Head/Lue/Ivey/Collins

SG Johnson/Salim

SF Smith/Childress

PF Marvin/Anderson (If he comes over)

C ZaZa/Shelden

* Clearly people are interchangable at different positions.

I hope atlanta can pick up Mardy Collins (at #33) a 6'6 pg from temple who can come off the bench and play with salim. Not only is he a pg but he can also guard opposing sg's and sf's. His perimeter shot needs to improve and Im not gonna pretend to know if it will or not. If you are choosing at #33 there are gonna be some holes with any player available. If available I think it would be a nice value for us.

http://www.draftexpress.com/viewprofile.php?p=340#

Check the rave review from Coach K and his matchup with Chris Paul the year before last.

I think we look pretty good fellas if some things unfold.

We also have Edwards and Batista and in NO way am I saying they are everything we need but I think you can only fill so many holes every season. If we can get one big (williams), one pg/sg (Head), and a legit pg (collins)who can probably defend 3 positions, I think that would be a pretty good draft. I dunno im just skeptical on taking a big man in the 2nd round this year. I just dont know what kind of playing time would be available (for a project big) if we bring back last years guys plus Shelden and Anderson (potentially) but minus AL.

Id rather take a senior who is a natural point and can create offensive(overpowering smaller guards) mismatches and can guard 3 positions. I was thinking of just matching him up with salim and lue...but he can also be inserted to play with head and Joe as well.

Quote:

Speed, someone who can shoot, and natural pg at 6'6? He wont be at #33 thats for sure. If you just wanted speed take dee brown....but the hawks already have lue and salim. But they are all around 6 foot. A legit point at 6'6 ill take at #33.

You forget that Head is a darned good athlete that is in constant motion. I'm with you, Collins is a good choice.