• Current Donation Goals

• Raised 390.00 USD of 700.00 USD target

For those who feel that Foye is so great.

Diesel

• Premium Member

No, I'm just tired of listening to you hypocrites whine like infants.

Get over it.

Now, if you really think Foye or Roy is the next Dwayne Wade, then get BK to send Smoove over there to PTL./Minny for him. If not, then find something else to talk about.

Quote:

Your a fool.

Ahhh, I love ad hominem attacks on posters' intelligence levels in which the attacker cannot properly form a sentence.

Way to go, champ! You win at life!

• Premium Member

Our draft has just proved that our FO does not see Marvin or Smoove as a Starting PF. So one of these guys will be on the bench.

Also.

If you feel that Foye is such a Star player, then trade one of our redundant players for him!

Minny doesn't want our left overs. They want to trade a potential star for a potential star too.

Quote:

Our draft has just proved that our FO does not see Marvin or Smoove as a Starting PF.

BULL

If that reasoning worked, we already had Chill and Smith, so drafting Marvin PROVED that our FO sees him as a 4. The fact is that they don't really look at positions and they got a guy who brought size and D, which we both needed. After the draft Woody said he saw Smith as a 4. So nice try.

Really? That's a condition called situs inversus. It affects about 1/10000 folks. It's pretty benign, but it can be associated with infertility.

I saw a cadaver with situs inversus in my anatomy lab. Pretty cool. It's also called "dextrocardia", or "right heart".