• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How about this trade

Blunt91

Since Terry is having trouble leading this team despite his stats I was pondering over a trade that would get us a SOLID PG. We all know JT will not get us Kidd or a Baron Davis so I came up with other options. How about this trade.

Atlanta trades PG Jason Terry

SG Dion Glover

to

Sacramento for PG Bobby Jackson

Sg/Sf Hidayet Turkoglu

I know some of you will say no way but Bobby Jackson is a good player and is a better defender than Terry. He is doing an outstanding job while Bibby is on the IL.They aren't going to give us Bibby and Jackson is probably the best PG we could get in a swap for JT. This deal also helps our SG postion. Turkoglu can play 3postions pg,sg, and sf plus he is a good shooter. I don't know how well this would help the team I am just trying to come up with some ideas to try and help the club. Don't be fooled by JT's stats, none of that matters if you can't lead your team or run an offense. I like JT and wish him the best but we might have to find some other alternatives.

If you think Bobby Jackson is any more of a leader and natural PG than JT, you are mistaken. Jackson is a shoot first PG who benefits from playing alongside 4 EXCELLENT ballhandlers in Christie, Stojokovic, Webber and Divac. [censored], JT would be AWESOME on that team. Jackson has never had high assist numbers and he would have the same problem that JT has on this team because he would not have any other good ballhandlers around him.

All that being said, I think Turkoglu would be an EXCELLENT addition to this team because of his versatility and for that reason, your trade proposal has some merit. I'm not saying I would do it but if I did, it would be because I think Turkoglu has a chance to be special and certainly not because I think Bobby Jackson is a better or more natural PG than JT.

UR RITE, The KINGS would not do that trade... Hedo and Jackson are better than Terry/Glover.

Other players in the league know about TERRY and his skills.. i dont think they know what GLOVER has to offer (his trade value isint as high as HEDOs).

and DIESEL! i would love to get RICHARDSON and ARENAS! too bad that we have a better chance getting some talk done with the KINGS trade than ur trade offer!