• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What if Sports GridIron Dynasty!

Buzzard

Got me one to. Millsapps in Jackson Ms. They have a great history in the sims league but appears last coach ran them down pretty good.

This thing looks like it could be addictive...

Quote:

You did football? What world are you in?

Leahy World, team is Millsaps. It opened up last night. In another post, I mentioed that as we (squawk members) advance up, we should all try and get into the same league.

It takes about four seasons from what I have read to move up. But maybe we can get it done in about 5 months if all goes well for everyone...Good Luck!

Let me know if you have any questions, I do Gridiron as well ( I'm in the Wilkerson World ). I'm in the recruiting phase and might be able to help you if any questions arise.

Quote:

Let me know if you have any questions, I do Gridiron as well ( I'm in the Wilkerson World ). I'm in the recruiting phase and might be able to help you if any questions arise.

Will do man. It looks pretty staright forward. I just wish I could see the offensive and defensive schemes you can set up. Is there a way to do that now?

Our recruiting phase does not start up untill this Monday the 10th. I have done a little ressearch and will cram tomorrow night.

Do you mean the opposing teams schemes or your own? If you mean your own, I can show you how to set your team up for each formation and set the effective & distribution ratings.

As for recruiting, dont overspend too fast. Do a couple asst coach calls, hc calls, scouting trips. Pay attention to the scouting reports and try to get guys with "potential". Also avoid battles if you can. Alot of veteran coaches pray on 1st time coaches and will steal your guys right at the end. Also recruit close to home. I target 100 miles and less and a few guys 250 miles and less. Its hard to get guys far away in the beginning. Hope that helps & let me know about the formations.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I did ok with my 1st season. Had a winning record and really enjoyed the competiton. The format of a game every day and recruiting every six weeks was just to much work though, so I did not renew.

The NBA is really the only game I am willing to deal with on a everyday basis and the draft is only once a year as well.

Good luck with your team, Buzzard