• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Question for Diesel-

correct me if I'm wrong, but you critcized Kobe heavily for his comments a few weeks ago about his teammates and how they weren't stepping up. Quite a bit of the media joined in as well. And unless I'm not wrong, you used it in your argument about how that made Bryant "not a team player" and as fuel for your TMac for MVP campaign.

Shaq said the same thing this week. Does this make Shaq not a team player, a selfish player?

curious.

He said that he was the only good player and the only one with heart and that tried on the team. He totally dissed his entire team and it was at that point that I lost respect for him, regardless of his talents. He seems to have adopted more a team player attitude this year, but his remarks last year were pitiful.

• Premium Member

Yes it does. First off, two things about a Pro team that I learned from listening to Bill Russell (Greatest Philosopher ever).

You never take inside matters outside. IN other words, why is Shaq and Kobe going to the media to vent their fustrations? They are three time champions. You would expect that they would have more class than that. However, the thing that I really disliked about the way Kobe did it was that he called out Samaki Walker by Name??

Is that a team player?

Not only does Kobe do it to the media, but he has done it while playing to. His whole attitude is Me, me, me....

On the other hand, you have what Tmac did Last yr. He showed a lack of class in the playoffs.. However, his game has been and has always been to get others involved. Watch him play. Kobe only gets others involved for the stat keepers. It's evident when he has been criticized about scoring too much and not being a team player, he purposely goes out and says "i will show them that I can pass the ball". However, it's not his nature. His nature is to be a selfish ball hog. Only a few players in the league I can say that about. And that list doesn't include Shaq or Tmac.