• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

*sigh*

drzachary

Quote:

yeah I've been looking at that. But if you switch systems there is a learning curve right? I was wondering if you can see what system I'm currently running. I know I saw it before I picked the team, but I don't remember exactly

Suffolk is playing a triangle offense and a 2-3 zone defense (0)

That's from the beginning of your most recent game. It looks like your guys know the triangle too. It really depends on each player you have available. If you look at their 'basketball IQ' it shows you what each of them know:

Code:

Basketball IQ (show player ratings)
NameYearPos. FlexMotionTriangleFastbreak ManZonePress
H. JonesSr.PG   F  B+  B  D   B  B  B-
T. BarkerSr.PG   C-  B+  B  D   B  B  B-
J. BalesSo.PG   F  B-  D+  F   C+  D+  C
W. BergaminiSo.SG   F  B  C+  F   B  B-  D
C. LarimoreJr.SF   F  B  C-  C-   B  B-  D
G. HillJr.SF   F  B  C-  C-   B  B-  D
L. GardnerSo.PF   F  B-  C  F   C+  D+  C
E. HoganSo.PF   C-  B-  D+  F   C+  D+  C
M. TanakaJr.C   C-  B+  C  F   B+  C+  D+
E. RileyFr.C   F  F  D+  C-   F  C  F
M. JacksonFr.C   F  F  D+  C-   F  D+  C-
B. CaesarFr.C   F  F  C  F   C-  D+  F

Players are graded from A+ to F based on their knowledge of each offense and defense.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

yeah I can see all the stats and everything, I just couldn't see the system I'm actually running. Thanks, I'm going to go back to planning my domination of the GNAC now.
cool.gif

I was trying to post the conference rankings by RPI/record, but I couldn't get the formatting to work. In any case, the GNAC has the best RPI by a decent margin, and the best record.

Quote:

yeah actually I can see a lot more than I thought. I didn't realize that the offense/defense would be listed in the play by play recaps.

looks like I'm coming to a serious conference
shocked.gif

Last year's champ is in it, as well as the guy who appears to be one of, if not the, most well-respected expert on the forums.

Can someone check out Albright and see how long the current coach has been there? Thats who I coach in my GridIron Dynasty and want to be them in Hoops too. I am trying to hold out for them for as long as I can but my name has been linked to the vacant jobs at Salem State, Connecticut College & Lebanon Valley thus far. Damn rumor mills!!

Quote:

Can someone check out Albright and see how long the current coach has been there? Thats who I coach in my GridIron Dynasty and want to be them in Hoops too. I am trying to hold out for them for as long as I can but my name has been linked to the vacant jobs at Salem State, Connecticut College & Lebanon Valley thus far. Damn rumor mills!!

It is his third year on the job. Shall I msg him and ask him to move up? smile.gif

I cant retrieve the site mail I sent but I was nice. I just said something along the lines of "Hey I see that your coaching Albright in Rupp, just wondering what your plans are with them? You thinking about moving up after this season?" I'll see what he responds with. If he says he is keeping them, then I will have alittle fun with him. I checked out their roster. Didnt seem so good, I have to look more into it. If he doesnt give them up, I think I will go with Salem St.