ugh

drzachary

Got absolutely destroyed by my opponent's senior C down the stretch.. he ended up with 25/21! I had a 14 point lead with about ten minutes left, then my team started leaving all the shots short. My guys still have a lot of conditioning to go before they are really effective.

Quote:

You owe me $200
mad.gif

Gah!!! Sorry, dude. frown.gif

Man.. 6-4 going into the conference season was within my grasp!!!

I am still much younger than all my opponents, so it bodes well for the future.

• Moderators

Do you watch the games as they are happening and make in-game adjustments, etc. or do you just set things up before the game and then get a post-game summary?

This is all fascinating but seems very time consuming!

I cant spak for hoops but in Football, the 1st half is at 2:30am then the 2nd half is at 2:30pm so that way you can make adjustments between those time frames.

Quote:

Do you watch the games as they are happening and make in-game adjustments, etc. or do you just set things up before the game and then get a post-game summary?

This is all fascinating but seems very time consuming!

You set things up before the game and you later get a play by play. You can choose to hide the final score, so you can follow the play-by-play without the ending being ruined.

• Moderators

Quote:

I cant spak for hoops but in Football, the 1st half is at 2:30am then the 2nd half is at 2:30pm so that way you can make adjustments between those time frames.

As a coach, are you rated like the players?

Maybe you get a B+ ability for half-time speaches so your team comes out fired up or a D in recruiting gives you less $$?

Quote:

As a coach, are you rated like the players?

Maybe you get a B+ ability for half-time speaches so your team comes out fired up or a D in recruiting gives you less $$?

They have ratings such as Reputation, Loyalty,

Discipline & Experience.

For example, if your recruiting and you promise a recruit that he will start as a freshman and then the season comes and you dont start him. The recruit's work ethic will fall as well as your reputation. Also when you recruit, you can offer "booster gifts" things like a car, plasma tv, cash etc...that can hurt a coaches rating to + put the school on probation.