• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I Can't Stop Watching Yao!!!

jaywalker72

I am hooked, guys.

Yao has me in the boat and I am locked into to watching the Rockets whenever they come on the tube.

He seems to be playing better and the live look-ins we are getting certainly show that everyone is moving well in Houston with him on the court.

No doubt, Steve Francis and Cuttino Mobley were right to be hesitant about the now dubbed "Shaqie Chan", but they have to be happy that the big fella is on their team and not against them.

The Rockets game will certainly garner interest here in the ATL, and I for one am hot in anticipation for it...

Curse Charter Cable and their "No NBA LEAGUE PASS" stupidity!!!

us- just to see how well we play against him... ill be rootin for the hawks as usual, but i wouldnt mind if the big man had a big night

LAKERS- the best center in the NBA... if he can hold his own ground against SHAQ and the Rockets win, watch YAO BLOW UP IN THE MEDIA! espn.com would have him in the headlines, he'll be in the cover of SLAM magazine, houston will go WILD!

I have also become a devotee of the Ming Dynasty. I honestly thought he would be a bust, but he is much more athletic than I ever imagined. And he will be an All-Star this year, because for the first time China will be able to vote over the internet. He'll get every vote from his homeland, and he'll get plenty from the USA as well. It's Yao's world, we're all just paying rent.