• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Biggest Concern

KZ3

The biggest concern as of right now for the Hawks should be their road record. We are not good enough to end up with the best record in the league, and thus if and when we make the playoffs, we will eventually play a team that has homecourt advantage. This is effectively a one way ticket back home for a team that, at least under Kruger, has had an extremely poor road record. If we can develop some consistency, and can improve our road record to about .500, I would say we could be a pretty good playoff team.

On a side note, did anybody else laugh when Nazr missed that dunk?

I don't understand why we can't win on the road. I mean, it's not much different from the Phil, we don't get crowd support at home or away.

I did chuckle when Nazr missed the dunk. But, I was about to scream when we allowed Jon Barry to go to the basket several times. Jon Barry, for christ's sake! Shawn Kemp could probably beat him in a footrace. Is our D really that bad?

Yes it is...Not to mention JT's inability to run a

NBA team as you see with him being removed

in the 4th period and Big Hogs defense.I'll admit,

I didn't know the team was so filled with holes.

A lot of people don't like the word "trade" this early, but I think we need somebody that brings consistent energy and hype to the team. Someone that can change the momentum of the game with a dunk. Right now, the offense is inexciting at best. I knew the game tonight was off to a bad start when the first shot was an Ira Newble fadeaway. I really liked the way the Hawks played on national TV against the Bucks, but otherwise it is quite boring. You just want to scream sometimes because it is so predictable.

I think we need to get the basketball version of a Mike Vick or Gary Sheffield. Somebody who will keep the crowd(?) on their toes waiting for the next big play. There aren't many times when I am watching the Hawks and I get excited enough to get up and point at the TV and make noise. I think the last Hawks play that that happened was when Dermarr crossed up Gill and dunked on Zo. It's been a while since then. And it's been a while since the Hawks had someone who did that consistently (Nique).

Sometimes I wonder if by some miracle we got the first pick next year, if we would even use it to draft LeBron. I can just hear Pete saying something like "We are not rebuilding anymore" and trade it away.

I could care less about highlight reals. If you play solid ball, smart ball, with good movement, the wins will come. Sure, it'd be great to have the basketball equivalent of Vick, but those players just don't come along very often...and when they do, don't always translate into wins (see Toronto).

I wouldn't mind it so much if we played more like we did against Milwaukee and less like we have almost every other game.

Basketball is an entertainment business. But it is not entertaining, as a Hawks fan, to see the Hawks try to do the same things, which didn't work the last 200 times, over and over and over again. We don't need a Vince, Kobe, or TMac persay, but is an effective offense and a couple of well executed fast breaks too much to ask for?

I wouldn't even mind going to the games if they weren't so expensive. It is ridiculous that of the three major sports here (sorry Thrashers), the worst team is charging the most. I mean what am I paying $40+ for a nosebleed seat to see? I would rather spend the money to go see 5 movies or eat a couple of good meals and watch the game from home. At least I can laugh along with Stinger then.