• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How long til an SNT gets done?

DavidSomerset

unless, of course, the other teams get tired of the hawks d*ckin' around and just trade for another forward from somewhere else. it's not like al is the only guy available for trade. say gs says screw it, gets someone else in so they can begin getting their roster set, then what? i'll tell you what--we will be left having to take whatever the pacers will give us (which may be less without any compitition), or we let him go empty-handed.

Quote:

unless, of course, the other teams get tired of the hawks d*ckin' around and just trade for another forward from somewhere else. it's not like al is the only guy available for trade. say gs says screw it, gets someone else in so they can begin getting their roster set, then what? i'll tell you what--we will be left having to take whatever the pacers will give us (which may be less without any compitition), or we let him go empty-handed.

I know, but there are several teams that want Al and they know that the drop off after Al is big. Its not possible that all teams will leave the table at the same time. When one tries to leave, I think BK will quickly take the best offer.

I go back to what JJ said that we are going to get a big who he can play off of. Other than that, the other only real hard info we've gotten is from Al who said it would be GS or Indy.

If JJ was correct that involves Murphy, Foster, Harrison or Mags (even though the Bucks weren't mentioned)

Murphy has a five year deal that would require Belkin's approval. I'd say he's out.

Harrison is likely untouchable. He's still on his rookie contract and one of their young guys. I think he's out---although is would be great if we got him.

Mags matches up salaries and fits the bill. Downside is his one year contract and do the Bucks need Al? I get the feeling they don't want to take on that much salary.

Foster seems like the most reasonable and likely candidate. His salary is reasonable, he's a ventran and would be a nice complementary piece to our young guys. Not a superstar by any means but makes our other young guys better.

He seems like the most likely for all these reasons. The question is who, what and when comes with him?