• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Feeling a little bit better about Shelden now?

WraithSentinel

I still have yet to get why people have cardiacs watching players (especially rookies) play in summer league games...he's a rookie...chances are he's gonna go into preseason and regular season games just as flat as he started these summer league games...its different waters...they aren't gonna be a pro from the second they touch the basketball...I mean how often does that happen anyway...you have to allow time for adjusting...you HAVE too otherwise you're gonna end up chucking your living room coffee table out onto the front lawn one too many times

Quote:

Quote:

Chillz #1 fan of all time!!

Is it Josh Childress or Chillz our moderator???

actually its Josh Childress the basketball player...i realize he's not a absolute fan favorite around this site thats something that I've noticed within this first day of being a memeber here...I really don't understand why but at the same time I don't want to know why...i'm not questioning a thing

I've still yet to meet Chillz the moderator

Quote:

Think again MW, I despise Childress as he is my least favorite player in the whole league. My honest opinion for any girl who has a crush on Chillz, they need to move on to bigger and better things like Sam Cassell.

Why would you not like Chill?? cause of his shot??

The shot, the goofy afro and I just hate his overall game. I can't explain it, he just pisses me off for no reason. I think it's because everybody thinks he's actually good...and I see him as an above average bench and energy player. Also when I look at him I see shades of Dermarr Johnson with an afro. Weren't they both #6 picks by the Hawks,,,,both 6'8-6'9 etc

Quote:

Think again MW, I despise Childress as he is my least favorite player in the whole league. My honest opinion for any girl who has a crush on Chillz, they need to move on to bigger and better things like Sam Cassell.

if you don't like his skillset or how he fits in the system, that's one thing...but to say he's your least favorite player in the league just because his shot LOOKS ugly, makes no sense..

That's like saying you vote for the presidential candidate who is more handsome.