• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I have lost all hope in these guys

They just ain't getting it done...Good attendence tonight

and had a good chance to make a statement...But JT/Reef

and Big Hog and the rest are natural born failures...

Hawks=Losers

people think we have 4 possible ALLSTARS... thats not TRUE!

we have 4 POTENTIAL 1-year ALLSTARS. Ratliff had his 1 year, Abdur-Rahim went last year, Terry will eventually go one year, Glenn Robinson been couple times but his chances going again is very very slim.

so there we have it, we have 0 ALLSTARS on our team... we have 2 players that went to the allstar game ONCE... we have 1 guy that went couple times in the past... and one guy that never went.

Hawks = LOSERS.... im so pist right now... and im probably saying this because of our losing streak... but here it goes..

The HOUSTON ROCKETS game will determine whether or not i will continue cheering the hawks for the rest of this year... they lose vs the ROCKETS, and im going to predict it...

HEADLINE NEWS:

"Babcock is an idiot for guaranteeing a playoff spot to bunch of scrubs... he loses his job, pays lotta atl fans $150, and embarasses the community. Good going babcock!"

I will give the Hawks credit in that they did play with more intensity in the 2ndhalf although they dug a hole for themselves in the 1st 2quarters. JT getting into foul trouble early was the difference in this game. We talk about Emanual beign sorry but Maloney didn't do much in this game and missed open shots and 2freethrows. I also got a clue on the best way to use Darvin Ham, that is he is best in the open court. He took the foul on the arm and was still able to score the basket. Ham has not just been used right and at times is trying to creat his own shot which he can't do. We learned tonight that if we play hard on defense we can still have a chance to win the game, the only thing is we need to make some baskets after we get the defensive stops. The Hawks offense would be much improve if we get a shooter at the 2guard postion.I think our offense would flow more smoothly if we upgrade the shooting guard postion. Maybe we will look for a 2guard now that Crawford will be put back on the IL for 4weeks.

I told you the Rockets would be a big surprise before

the season started.They have been my second favorite

team because they had Drexler/Hakeem and Willis

and Eddie Johnson.

To be honest...I'm more excited to watch Houston than

the Hawks.

In the beginning I would always see negatism from Hotlantadude and honestly I hated it. But after 24 games and we are totally underachieving I agree with every word out of his mouth. He has a point, this team have no heart, no desire and they stink. We lose one more game, this season is over with, because this team should of gelled already.

Look at the teams we have beaten this year: Utah, Chicago, Toronto, Miami, Denver, Lakers, New Orleans, Seattle, Detroit, & Milwaukee. For the exception of the Hornets, Seattle, Detroit and Utah the rest of the teams are bottom dwellers in their division. Seattle and Utah are barely over .500 and Hornets and Pistons aren't all that, but they were impressive wins when we beat those teams. So in reality the win vs the Pistons and Hornets were the best 2 games we have played this season.

This team is going absolutely no where, we were man handled by a Washington team that has no inside presence whatsoever, it's sad, very sad. In honesty it is very disgusting to watch this team.