• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Not sure this has been posted - Hawks Article

Guest Walter

Uhh, hello. I realize we don't "get" a trade exception. I was merely voicing my displeasure at the thought of coming away with nothing out of this. Pardon my sarcasm.

We could have used a rebounder like Foster. Or Magloire. Oh well, you get the picture.

I guess the purpose of it all is to save our cheap a@@ owners some money. We once again are a leader in caproom. Why tout caproom as an asset, when we never use it?

• Moderators

Quote:

Uhh, hello. I realize we don't "get" a trade exception. I was merely voicing my displeasure at the thought of coming away with nothing out of this. Pardon my sarcasm.

We could have used a rebounder like Foster. Or Magloire. Oh well, you get the picture.

I guess the purpose of it all is to save our cheap
a@@
owners some money. We once again are a leader in caproom. Why tout caproom as an asset, when we never use it?

Are you assuming we don't turn around and trade or sign another player with some portion of the cap room made available when Al is gone?

Quote:

Are you assuming we don't turn around and trade or sign another player with some portion of the cap room made available when Al is gone?

I don't really see what they would use the caproom on that will be of any significant benefit to us. If this whole delay is over an infusion of $3 million, then I don't have a lot of confidence that more money will be spent.

Maybe they'll surprise me.

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

I don't really see what they would use the caproom on that will be of any significant benefit to us. If this whole delay is over an infusion of $3 million, then I don't have a lot of confidence that more money will be spent.

Maybe they'll surprise me.

If it is a matter of Foster + add'l undesirable contract

I don't think Foster would be a bad fit on this team, but we'll see how it goes.