• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Um...did we get our wish? E-Mail out 6-8 months.

DJ_Money

First of all, let me say that I never wish injury on anyone. I feel bad for E-Mail. But, we all have said that we wish he was out of here.

I didn't see the game, what happened?

"Guard Emanual Davis tore his Achilles tendon Dec. 21 against the 76ers and will miss 6-8 months. Running in the middle of the court, Davis tumbled without appearing to make contact with anybody. He had to be carried off the court by his teammates. Davis, averaging 3.7 points and 1.4 assists, was making his first start of the season. He missed the last 46 games of the 2001-02 season with a fractured left wrist that required surgery. That contributed to the Hawks leading the league with 319 games missed due to injury."

i didnt see what happened either, i think it occurred in the first half.

this would be an awesome opportunity for Dickau to show us what hes got, but too bad hes injured.

I, too, dont want any athletes hurt or injured. But i do mean it when i say that EMAIL is a typical 3rd string backup PG in this league. Nothing personal against him, im sure hes a great guy and all- but when it comes to balling, 3rd string backup PG keeps popping up on my mind.

THE GOOD NEWS?

*DION GLOVER will most likely start at SG while Newble is at SF, til ROBINSON gets better

E-mail might not be Jason Kidd, but he provided an adequate back-up with size. With Davis in the backcourt with Terry, JT was free to concentrate on his O; in addition, E-mail could guard the opposing team's SG. Although he's not irreplaceable, there will be situations when the team misses having him on the court. Plus, he was just starting to round into form (his last few games weren't bad). I hope he has an uneventful recovery.

flava

I wanted us to get smush parker in the offseason, but na. now hes lookin pretty good on cavs, and we cant have him. he'd be nice to have. We should trade a 2nd rounder for Anthony Johnson if we can. Johnson has a little height, can pass pretty good and plays smart. Or we could just sign Pepe Sanchez, if hes available, he plays smart.