• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I feel the coaching change is sucessful if........

TRUATLFAN

we improve two of the three things that Lon did so bad.

1. Motivate the players...

2. Define player roles....

3. Call Plays..

All three Lon did bad and if only 2 of the 3 is improved we can make the playoffs. I know the Defence sucks but I think that will come with player motivation or/and Defined player roles. So it will be included. I don't know who Scotts is but I think anything will be a improvement from our current play.

See you in the playoffs!!!!

That's the only way to define success regarding this year. We were supposed to make the playoffs. We might be down but we are far less down than even the Lakers. We can still make the playoffs. Still, I'd like to see .500 ball or better from here on out graded at the end of the season. All the changes in the world won't matter if we don't win like this team should.

Regardless, if the coaching staff does the things mentioned better, then we will win (unless it absolutely can't do a number of other things, a vast many injuries, etc.).

W

• Premium Member

We must play better. Playing better will cause wins. However, wins doesn't mean that we have played better.

I think that there is a lot that can be done from a play calling and role defining standpoint that would help this team. The question is will Stotts do it. IF Stotts does do it, it would suggest that he was handcuffed under Lon's poor system all this time. If he doesn't do it, it would mean that he's not much different than Lon.

It will be fun to see. I think tonight our team shows much more effort than the last 2 months... Simply because now they realize that somebody cares and won't put up with any more mediocrity.