• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My Top 5 for ROY

KB21

These players are in the best situations to be legitimate players this year:

1. Caron Butler/Miami Heat -- Will instantly start at small forward, and may lead the Heat in scoring. Will be a superstar for years to come.

2. Jay Williams/Chicago Bulls -- He's on a young team, but he will help the Bulls.

3. Jared Jeffries/Washington Wizards -- Will start immediately at small forward for the Wizards.

4. Dan Dickau/Atlanta Hawks -- Chances are pretty good that he will start, but even if he doesn't, he will get a lot of playing time.

5. Vincent Yarbrough/Denver Nuggets -- Consistency will be the key. He's skillful enough and a good enough athlete to make an immediate impact.

Yao Ming=No because of Francis/Mobley/Griffin

Caron Butler

Jefferies

That forgein dude that Denver took

Wagner

Dan has no chance.The dude seems alright as a backup,but

I feel he shouldn't be put above JT right now.They say you

never realize a good thing until it's gone.

First Team :

1) Jay Williams - Almost an ideal situation.

2)Dujuan Wagner - scoring is always a big thing in the voting and one thing Wagner can do is score. In adition, he is going into a situation where he will be expected to put the ball up a lot.

3) Yao Ming - Another good situation. Adjusting to the NBA will be of some concern but I look for him to come on strong after the All Star break ala Jason Richardson.

4) Caron Butler - I don't think it will be as easy for him as a lot of people think. playing for Pat Riley as a rookie will be tough to say the least. In addition, expectations will be higher for him than they will for most as he will be expected to help lead the Heat back to the playoffs. Finally, how will he fit in with a veteran team like Miami? Zo is the man and EJ is the man next to the man. Butler will have to find a way to fit in without being disruptive. I think he wil eventually be their best offensive player but I don't know if he can accomplish that as a rookie.

5) Mike Dunleavy - I think he is going to help GS immediately but playing alongside Jamison and Richardson, his offensive stats might suffer a little. Caron Butler's stats might suffer a little at first as well.

My 2nd team all rookie will be Hilario, Gooden, Dickau, Jefferies and Borchardt.

My sleeper is Bostjan Nachbar. The only thing that might stop him from being an impact player is PT. He will have to fight for minutes at SF with Rice and Griffin. If Rice gets injured again, I think he makes the all rookie team.

1.Caron Butler-Him and eddie Jones are their best scorers.

2.Mike Dunleavy-May be the first option for the gsw. J-Rich and Dunleavy will be fun to watch.

3.Ryan Humphrey- Will come off the bench a few games. Before mid season he should start for orl. Could be the second coming of Ben Wallace.

4.Jay Williams- Curry,Chandler,Williams. Great talents but their all greedy and Bulls may have one of the worst records ever in a season.Williams will put up 14 and could dish out 5 a game.

5.frank Williams-New York dosn't have many talented pg's. with Jackson gone williams could be the starter.

[Gooden,tski,nor Nene made the list because Gooden will not play over Battier and Gasol. Tski and nene will have a hard time finding pt because Harvey is their sf and Howard at pf.]