• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

its 4 players vs 6 players! thats why we losing!

cyman3

ON OFFENSE

We have 4 players on offense (big dog isint a player, he's on the other team... helping them win by bricking every single shot he has. If he doesnt feel like bricking it, he simply loses the ball. Did i mention, if the ball is thrown away from his chest- he will not catch it! cuz it takes more effort to stretch out his ARMS and grabbed the [censored] ball.

ON DEFENSE

Glenn Robinson lets his man do anything he wants.

here is the chat script for the game b4 the HEAT

CaronButler- hi BigDog

BigDog- Hi Butler! whats up?

CaronButler- do u mind if i scored 25 on you?

BigDog- sure, go ahead... only 25! cuz i dont want u to make me look too bad!

therefore, right now... on defense, we are playing 4 vs 5 with Big Dog lookin around doing nothing. 1 person is always going to be open!

chat script between Robinson and Abdur-Rahim

Abdur-Rahim- man, BigDog.. thats tight. U dont do anything, and yet post up decent numbers!

BigDog- yup... thats life. U get paid a lot to take care of ur thang and go back home.

Abdur-Rahim- can i try it? how does it work?

BidDog- all u gotta do is brick and lose the ball more often.

Abdur-Rahim- please teach me ur ways... its a lot easier! as the season goes along, please teach me!

OVERALL

wat im trying to say is that... by BIG DOG not caring about anything... the disease is spreading. Last Year, we saw a hard-working PF who was THE MAN... even scoring 50 on BIG BEN. Now, we'd be happy if he scored 25 on BIG BEN!

abdur-rahim isint trying as hard as last year... plain and simple! why? i think its because of ROBINSON!

we are better w/o ROBINSON! please trade him BABCOCK!