• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Deal with Houston

KB21

• Premium Member

Griff will definitely give help to Theo on defense...

However is he strong enough to play PF?

Being that you brought up Cato? A reasonable sized BU... And Norris... A decent PG (not great).

How bout some follow up deals.

Big Dog to Portland for Davis/McInnis.

JT/Nazr to Seattle for Barry.

What that gives us is a squad... Not a great squad but a squad.

McInnis/Norris/Dickau

Barry/Ira

Griff/Glover/Ham/CC*

Davis/Hendu

Theo/Cato

Say what you want, this team would play some very good defense...

I'd look for some follow up deals.

Let's say the deal was made. As of right now, I'd play Griffin at the 4 despite his size. I think he still has to improve his perimeter offensive game to become a true 3 at this level. The key with him is that he can defend right now, and that he is young and moldable.

Looking at some follow up deals, I'd love to make a deal for Andre Miller. The Clippers will look to deal him because they aren't going to pay him max money, and he doesn't fit what they want. If they would trade him for JT and a 1st, I'd do it.

If not, I'd look into getting Rose from Chicago. I see some of the trade proposals that some come up with that have Chicago involved, and they really need to learn about the Bulls. First of all, Donyell Marshall starts at power forward for the Bulls. Not small forward. I don't really think Marshall helps the Hawks out any because he's the classic 3/4 tweener. We don't need anymore tweeners. Jalen Rose has the point guard cababilities we need to play alongside Jason Terry.

First though, the Bulls are going to try to deal Jamal Crawford to Cleveland for Darius Miles. It would give Cleveland the big ball handler they are looking for to go along with Wagner and Davis. But, Cleveland may not do that because they still have their eyes on LeBron James, who they think can be a point guard.

If the Bulls can't get Miles, they will still look to deal Rose for the right deal. They want Jay Williams to be the guy, and Rose isn't up for that. Rose wants to dominate the ball, but so does Jay Williams. Robinson would fit in Chicago because he'd give them a scorer that doesn't need the ball except in a catch and shoot situation.

I don't really see Dale Davis being traded from Portland at this point, and I don't see Seattle getting rid of Brent Barry.

If we could get Miller, we wouldn't need to pursue a Rose trade.

The key to nailing a trade is not trying to trade a guy we don't necessarily want for a player we need. The key is trading for a player we need with something the other team needs as well.

So, when looking at deals, you need to see which teams may need a Jason Terry or a Glenn Robinson.