• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Players we've played...

Diesel

Ennis Whatley? I nearly spit soda on my laptop after reading his name. I recall a Hawks pregame show years back when Ennis was being interviewed on the court regarding his jumper (or lack thereof) and that it was improved(??). To demonstrate, he put up a couple of shots on the air...and bricked both of them. I nearly collapsed a lung from laughing so hard.

I'll play the game, D. Here's my contestants of the All-Enron team because they stole tons of $$$ here.

Jim Les. So bad that they had to bring Ennis back.

Todd Mundt. Adam Keefe could shoot over him without worrying about his shot being blocked.

Fat John Bagley. Didn't work out (on the court or off for that matter).

Sasha Volkov. Stole my thunder with that one. But looking back, no one in the league had the gift of plowing into the lane and being called for charging like him. Paging Jim Mora, paging Rich McKay....

Dion Glover. A shining example as to why you don't draft on athleticism alone. No shot, no in-between game, no chance of sticking with the big boys.

Also: Steve Henson, Morlon Wiley, nearly every first-round draft choice in the 1990's, I think that covers it.