• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

An Emotional Roller Coaster is where we're headed

HAWKEYE

Be ready for the ride this season. I have never seen this board so intense after only two games with the range of emotion from almost rage asking for coach's jobs that would be scary if they had that power at their own workplace, to the laid back "Lets just enjoy the ride". I have to admit I am some what in between. Basketball is very personal to us Squawkers maybe just short of politics and religion.

Quote:

Be ready for the ride this season. I have never seen this board so intense after only two games with the range of emotion from almost rage asking for coach's jobs that would be scary if they had that power at their own workplace, to the laid back "Lets just enjoy the ride". I have to admit I am some what in between. Basketball is very personal to us Squawkers maybe just short of politics and religion.

Glad we go the 1st one in the books. ZaZa owned somebody tonight.

It boggles the mind how Curry can be his height and size and get 2 rebounds. He would run hustle drills until he got a clue.

W

I just didn't feel right after Wed.'s game but now I feel great. That Philly game was scary b/c I've seen that type of performance so often in the past couple of years from this team but they pulled it together against the Knicks. It looks like there is going to be a lot of parity in the league, so far it looks like anybody can beat anybody.