• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Poll: Boycott

BlackHawkDown

• Premium Member

I see no reason to blame Babcock for the team's inability to win games they SHOULD be winning. I think that he WILL be fired, but I am not going to blame him personally. The Hawks have 4 players of All-Star caliber and none have played well enough to deserve that honor this year. I agree that two of the big four should be traded, although I would be content if only good role players are brought back in the trade. Chemistry is a must at this point.

The 6 people that chose to keep him obviousally

never wants this team to ahve a shot at being

sucessful.The team is in horrible shape.

1)No future

2)No winners on the roster

3)Salary cap straped

4)Need to rebuild correctly

5)Have no shot at improving

6)Poor draft mistakes like Dermarr Johnson and

Dion Glover

No Dion had already missed his second year in college with foot injuries? He came out after sitting a season following a stellar freshman year...

I believe I'm right in this...

I have to repost this. So I could get an answer to my question. So I know you have seen this before.

You say you are boycotting? How. How many games did you go to last year? How many games have you been to up unto the boycott? How are they going to tell the difference between the boycott and the attendance before. I think for the most part the only people there are season ticket holders and people that get free tickets. Not to include fans of the other teams that come through. How would you know you are putting together a successful boycott?