• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nba Rookie Rankings!!!

Popeye

Yeah Swat...I wasn't trying to make too much fun of "Truck" Williams - Hell, I'm a bighead myself. He's not ugly or anything...good lookin guy with a tall forehead.

He's exactly what we need at PF and is key for some defensive leadership.

He does have one helluva forehead though. Like I said before, I wouldn't fight him with a ball bat (and him having nothing) - I couldn't hit him hard enough to hurt him. grin.gif

Quote:

Yeah Swat...I wasn't trying to make too much fun of "Truck" Williams - Hell, I'm a bighead myself. He's not ugly or anything...good lookin guy with a tall forehead.

He's exactly what we need at PF and is key for some defensive leadership.

He does have one helluva forehead though. Like I said before, I wouldn't fight him with a ball bat (and him having nothing) - I couldn't hit him hard enough to hurt him.
grin.gif

I for sure would not call him out of his name. The guy doesn't smile or talk. I'll just call him Mr. Shelden .

• Premium Member

I think he actually liked it. I was using it in support of what he was doing, like "Good board Shellhead!" or "Nice pick Shellhead!" and if anything he might have glanced in my direction with a confused-but-in-a-happy-mildly-surprised way. The other fans seemed to get a laugh at it sitting around me.

If he does indeed go Chuck Norris on me at some point though there is a cherry of an Alienware I've been scoping out that he would in fact be buying for me. laugh.gif

yeah i mean the guy knows he has a forehead just like i know i have a big nose and leno has a chin(ok maybe this is a big extreme) but although he may be ok with it, he still doesnt want to hear it all game. mostly because of the fact it has nothing to do with basketball...

i'd stick with landlord...it's much cooler anyway.

Quote:

That's what my brother was doing too. He was calling him Shellhead. I thougth it was disrespecting, i don't think he likes that. He never turned around. Just call him Landlord, i bet he likes that.

Of course it is disrepectable only an idiot would think not.

Some people just dumb.

• Premium Member

Whose heckling him? Haven't any of you guys read Iron Man? You know, Iron Man? The Marvel comics super hero? Shellhead is his nickname. I'd like to see Shelden be OUR Shellhead and our "Iron Man" and it fits the kind of player he's supposed to be: tough, rugged and always there.