• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The win and What now.

Diesel

• Premium Member

I believe this summer, I said that JT would probably be replaced by DD at PG...

However, NOT NOW.

I think closer in our future is going after a guy who can play that position and allow JT to play SG and we not have problems with Matchup. IN other words... A big OG. I will say it again... The answer is probably in Portland.

They have 4 PGs. 3 of them can help us.

McInnis, Anderson, Daniels, are those three.

I think that they would like to have a guy like Nazr. He's another big body that they can add to their mix.

McInnis, (assistant Coach) Dudley, and that other guy around Dudley's salary... for Nazr.

Atlanta trades: C Nazr Mohammed (3.5 ppg, 2.5 rpg, 0.1 apg in 10.9 minutes)

Atlanta receives: PG Jeff McInnis (4.5 ppg, 1.1 rpg, 2.1 apg in 16.3 minutes)

PG Chris Dudley (4.5 ppg, 1.1 rpg, 2.1 apg in 16.3 minutes)

PG Charles Smith (4.5 ppg, 1.1 rpg, 2.1 apg in 16.3 minutes)

Change in team outlook: +1.0 ppg, -1.4 rpg, and +2.0 apg.

Portland trades: PG Jeff McInnis (4.5 ppg, 1.1 rpg, 2.1 apg in 16.3 minutes)

PG Chris Dudley (4.5 ppg, 1.1 rpg, 2.1 apg in 16.3 minutes)

PG Charles Smith (4.5 ppg, 1.1 rpg, 2.1 apg in 16.3 minutes)

Portland receives: C Nazr Mohammed (3.5 ppg, 2.5 rpg, 0.1 apg in 11 games)

Change in team outlook: -1.0 ppg, +1.4 rpg, and -2.0 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

McInnis gives us a 6'4" gaurd who likes to score too. But also can pass.

Until DD is ready to play more than 15 mpg, I think this is a quick fix.

I also wouldn't rule out a trade of Theo

The only thing he brings is size to the positon. His ability to run an offense is almost non-existant. Why do you think Portland opts to play Scottie Pippen at PG instead of McInnis? Stoudamire obviously couldn't do the job, and they have McInnis on the bench as well.

This is a guy who was run out of LA as well.

McInnis isn't the answer.

• Premium Member

I think McInnis did a fine job with LAC last yr. And Just because he's on the bench doesn't mean that he's not a good PG. Stoudamire would be a very good PG somewhere else. That 11 man rotation is not sutied for everyone.

i'm not fallin in love with anybody...but I appreciate effort most of u live in fantasy land where is is so easy to trade and get all stars at every position...wake up ...these are the players we have when they give effort work hard give them som props. ...he is a scrub because he came from the D league....a lot of solid players started their career in other leagues. And by the way he hit a few jumpers tonight.

Yall seem to be missing something. Dickau is a horrible, HORRIBLE defender, doesnt seem very quick, doesnt seem to be able to shoot, and isnt that great of a passer. I think it was a waste of a first rounder. And I cant beleive that some of yall think wilks should be traded, he can D'up, he hustles, he can board for a little guy, hes so [censored] quick, and he doesnt turn it over.

"Yall seem to be missing something. Dickau is a horrible, HORRIBLE defender, doesnt seem very quick, doesnt seem to be able to shoot, and isnt that great of a passer. I think it was a waste of a first rounder. And I cant beleive that some of yall think wilks should be traded, he can D'up, he hustles, he can board for a little guy, hes so [censored] quick, and he doesnt turn it over."

He has played a total of 68 minutes this season and most of those minutes were played while he was injured and just before he went under the knife. The only thing that I am missing is your obviously keener insight that can judge a player that has probably played a total of 20 healthy minutes in the NBA...

I think that you're missing my point...

you're basing these statements (not all of which seem accurate to me currently anyway) on seeing a guy play all of about what? 20 minutes in the NBA total who is playing the most difficult position in the NBA for a young guy? a guy coming off of surgery and a 5 week layoff? why don't you at least let the guy have a dozen games under his belt before you are making these pronouncements on his game...