• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe's November

CBAreject

Joe's November was better offensively than any month he had last year by a large margin.

Nov. 06:

13 G, 41.7 min, 49.4% fg, 40.7% 3P, 27.8 ppg, 5.2 R, 4.0 A

20.5 FGatt

best from '05-06

Mar. 06:

16 G, 44.9 min, 46.7% fg, 39.6% 3P, 23.8 ppg, 4.7 R, 7.7 A

19.0 FGatt

Some say this is due to his Team USA play, but I think it's more likely due to his not being required to play PG for part/most of the game. He's getting better looks since he's not bringing it up the floor. He's also becoming more comfortable with being the primary option, taking more shots in fewer minutes. This last part has a lot to do with Al's not being here, too.

Quote:

Some say this is due to his Team USA play, but I think it's more likely due to his not being required to play PG for part/most of the game. He's getting better looks since he's not bringing it up the floor. He's also becoming more comfortable with being the primary option, taking more shots in fewer minutes. This last part has a lot to do with Al's not being here, too.

I think it's from both. That Team USA has to have affected Joe's confidence. He was a key part on a team that included the best and the brightest the NBA had to offer. You can't help but be inspired after something like that.

The stats dont look very different to me. Looks like continuation of what he got going late last year slightly influenced by increased confidence and skills. His assists will probably come back up somewhat when he gets Marvin and Chillz back, scoring probably will go down a little too.

Quote:

Joe's November was better offensively than any month he had last year by a large margin.

Some say this is due to his Team USA play, but I think it's more likely due to his not being required to play PG for part/most of the game.

He did not "start" most of the games with the USA. Watching from the bench gave him a different perspective he has not had in recent years with Phoenix and now the ATL. He has stated that the experience of watching how the "A" team prepare for a game and what they bring speaks volumes for being selected and honored to play with them .(Melo-Wade-Lebron) They were on the "serious" road trip playing "abroad" not really for a paycheck but even deeper, for honor.