• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks@Grizzlies

HawksFan87

Quote:

That new ball does not have as much action when it comes off the rim. Especially when it hits near the where the rim and backboard meet. Very strange. Can't wait to see the old one come back.

I noticed that too - it grips funny - not grip like in the hand, but against the rim and backboard/glass. There was a shot a couple games back where Shelden missed from a little beyond the FT line - the ball hit the back left of the rim, then the backboard quickly, gripped up - and just trickled in. I've never seen a basketball do that before unless it was a playground rubber one (Smitty commented on the broadcast like "what was that?")...it should have bounced back to the middle of the lane.

Will be nice to have the old traditional ball back - heck - the cows are gonna die anyway. (as we all are smirk.gif).

Quote:

There is no way anyone can complain about anything J Smoove does...let him chuck some three's..who cares. Look at his game the last 4, and especially tonight. 5 or 6 blocks tonight, double digit boards. He changes the game with his athleticism and hard work. He's so young...

This dude is as untouchable as JJ. Period.

Exactly. As long as JSmoove plays the game with passion and drives the ball to the hoop and alters and blocks shots on the other end, let the man throw up a couple 3s a game.

Oh BTW, I say he should be required to keep on the specs. He seems to be more consistent in them.

We could have Vick in the visor, Josh Smith in the goggles.