• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is it just a coincidence.....

Jamil

..that when Big Dog has been out of action, the Hawks are 3-0 (all against teams probably headed for the playoffs even) and are giving up an astonishingly low 77 points per game as a team? Especially when you consider that they are allowing about 97 points per game this season.

Just a coincidence?

I think this is where it gets most important for this organization. Is Big Dog playing tonight? well we will see what happens tonight and for about another 3-4 games, if this team gets onto another 4-game losing streak with Big Dog in the lineup and being blown up, by double digit points, then obviously we all know what the problem is. We just beat the Hornets and the Rockets. Yes the Hornets were w/o Baron, but the Rockets were at full strength. We held this team do a 77 ppg avg. That pretty d@mn impressive

Like I said above if we now start losing and losing ugly, dont be so surprise of the organization starts saying that Big Dog is not the right player for this team. Lets build this team on guys that want to hussle and give it all every night, obviously JT and Reef have been the last couple of games and they showed last year that they can do it. I have noticed that Big Dog is not a very motivational player in the defensive end, although he has shown he can stick his man whn he puts his heart into it. But I think we should package Big Dog and get in return a SG that can handle the rock with 3 point accuracy.