• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What Happened?!!?! Very Upseting lose!!!

DarkHawk

Tonight was our season changing loss. Up 21, with one quarter to go, against one of the best teams in the league, and we can't hold on. Our morale will be shot, our coach wil realize he sucks, and our francise will realize that we are still the worst in the NBA.

Sorry fellow Hawks fans...we're the bottom of the barrel.

Although I don't put the blame SQUARELY on Woodson for this loss, I do think that SOMETHING HAS GOT TO CHANGE! These last two games have been victories for the taking...only the Hawks have not decided to do the taking. They're giving games away. Somebody's head has to roll. I would not cry for Woodson if it's his.

Mike Woodson happens every 4th quarter. No offensive movement, no attacking mindset. Just stand around and get stale down the stretch. Mike just sits there with that dumbfounded look on his face. Until we get a head coach we will lose a lot more games than we win. Get used to the close losses. There will be a ton more.

Jerry Sloan...Mike Woodson. You do the math. Too bad Bruce Levenson and the other owners can't do any math. Billy interprets for them, so Woody is safe even though he is terrible.

• Moderators

Quote:

Mike just sits there with that dumbfounded look on his face.

That look makes it tougher to stomach for me. I just ask myself what good coach looks like that when crunch time hits. I haven't 100% soured on Woodson but I am about done.

The one thing I will say in his defense is that some of these things are going to happen with this many young players in key roles.

once salim committed that breakaway foul, i knew we were in trouble. somehow i had a bad feeling going into the 4th. why was salim even out there? he's our worst defensive player and we're up 21. how about getting our best defensive guard out there, who's supposed to be ivey i guess.

i'm 100% on the get rid of woody bandwagon.

I totally agree! Why in the hell did he have our worst players and defenders on the court to start the 4th qtr. in Lazy Lo and Salim. It just baffles me! You need to keep pounding a team like this. Can't just play not to lose. Awful. I still can't believe we blew that game. Its like a bad dream or something. Unacceptable period!!