• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who are your 5 least favorite Falcons of all time?

Guest Atlanta

I dunno AtLaS. Who says Vick can't be a least favorite? He's really underachieved the last 3 years, and he has the biggest contract in NFL history. It's so big that we can't consider trading him, and we have to get a coach in here with the goal of making Vick a good QB. This franchise has invested more in Vick than any two other players in history. In that light, he's been a disappointment. When you add to that he flipped off fans who generally adore him on nat'l TV, I think that knocks him down a few pegs on everybody's list.

I still think Vick is going to be good for us, but not counting 2002, he has been pretty average. Note that I say average despite the fact that he is last in the league in passing most years. That's because I respect his feet. Why hate an average QB? Well, he's paid like the best player in NFL history, so he needs to at least be a pro-bowler and get a talented team to the playoffs in the sorry NFC.

He is a 3 time pro bowler, and has played on numerous mediocre teams. You're right about the bird flippin though, I had forgot about that.

The reason his passing statistics are so bad is because he has by far the least attempts. That is because our offensive strategy is 1st down run, 2nd down run, 3rd down pass, when the D knows the pass is coming.

He also runs for many yards each year, which people just seem to disregard. If you compare his TOTAL yardage to all the QB's in the league, his production is in the top 10 pretty much every year.

That is also true about his contract, but Vick is FAR from the reason we are losing.

Quote:

Off the top of my head: Jeff George, Michael Booker, Andre Bruce, Bruce Pickens, Michael Vick. Yes, Mike Vick. I had hoped for the best with him. His attitude and lack of overall knowledge, however, make him the biggest disappointment in franchise history. It's always someone elses fault with him. Jeff George is a strong second.

Totally forgot Blind Eye Whitfield. Skillet hands Finneran makes H.M.