• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Enough!!

phx_suns

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Curious PHX - I posted this earlier - do you think if we just switched teams and our talent went under your coach and system (no Nash) that our talent could make the western conference playoffs in a year and a half (counting this year as a half??)...I think they could. You would obviously get our draft picks too.

Good question and all, but even though your giving props to our system and coaching staff (thanks btw) our winning has more to do with the players than the system. To be on the Suns you have to be more than just a great athlete, you have to be a smart fundamentally sound player. The Hawks problem are that they have a bunch of athletes on their rosters and not enough cerebral players. Nash is more than just a player, he's the on-court coach. If the team didn't have him they would make the playoffs but wouldn't get out of the first round.

Our current players on your team would get to the playoffs on talent alone but wouldn't make it very far. Your players on my team would just miss the playoffs. Claxton doesn't have the leadership that Nash does.

You are probably right - I really think our guys could do it under Sloan at Utah...but your coach isn't quite as good as Sloan. Utah will take you out this year IMO.

Because of Odom's and Yao's injury, Utah will be a 4th seed. I'm not sure if they will meet the Suns in the playoffs but I'm not overly impressed with them. The Suns choked away the first game again, and Nash was out the second game. Im confident they can be taken in 4 games.

The Mavericks concern me however because Dirk gives the Suns such problems. He's unguardable and we have no one that can even bother him. They will be tough, but I'm hoping we can take them in the end. It all depends on how well our team peaks.

Quote:

Ya'll are losing a little too damn much. Its not that I don't mind Atlanta suckage (look at Vick, and I'm a Saint's fan) but I am beginning to wonder if the losing is intentional. The Hawks are bad, but they aren't the Bobcats, at least I hope not. That 4th pick means too much to me and a lot of others around this country, so why don't your team do everyone a favor and win 2 or 3 in a row and stop this ridiculous losing streak.

Alas King Puberty has returned. Our mentor in the field of class. We have all known that the true meaning of being a MAN has meant having the courage, fortitude, and strength to journey into that cyberforest to slay the downtroden and those having hard luck. Yet we have never been able to understand the depth on just the creativity of the classiness to do so.

Continue on dodger of Mavericks and winners of 2nd (or i guess 3rd), wisely show us your enjoyment of occupying your time on the communities of the fallen, waiving loudly your crown (of 3rd) boasting.

Ahh yes, there are those that may criticize your type sir, claiming that someone spending their lone time on this planet doing such petty-ful activities is foolish and are the activities of the 14yearold boy.

But no, no, I say NOT! To them I say......Leave the boy alone. He likes to see the creative guy snatch him a new one.

C'mon Doc - give the fella a break. We should be honored to have visitors since the Suns don't have a message board near as good as ours. And really, what are we gonna do - yell "we are better than you!!"

WTF - we suck. (as an NBA franchise - not as a message board)...HawkSquawk is the best - only problem is the team (and mostly coaches and management) we support.

OK Doc...here is my prediction for the future of the Hawks. There will be a deal done this summer where Belkin will get the Hawks and the ASG stooges will get the Thrashers. It will be a tough deal because Belkin won't give an inch...until the last move...then he'll give a little because he wan'ts to be an NBA owner "by himself".

Belkin will end up with the Hawks and the ASG will get the Thrashers. The ASG won't get killed but Belkin will come off with the better end of the deal. Then Lord Belkin will build a winner in the ATL because he wants to...and will do what it takes to do so.

Just my guess. smile.gif

Quote:

I really can not believe that our mods here have not banned this person. The only thing they do is troll this site to insult the team, its fans and the posters here.

Well Sothron...I appreciate your fanaticism...I'm certainly a Hawks fan too. But he ain't said anything ugly. What the heck. Gotta know your enemy to defeat him. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. (some General)

Quote:

I really can not believe that our mods here have not banned this person. The only thing they do is troll this site to insult the team, its fans and the posters here.

Agreed, 100%. I report the troll posts whenever I see them, but nothing has come of it.

Quote:

Best way to deal with this SOB is to ignore him. If no one responds he'll get bored and go away.

That's probably true, but since obviously the moderators have the ability to ban users, why isn't this a good case?

If I recall correctly, phx_suns' reply to the first news here about Marvin breaking his hand was "yeah, hells yeah" and a virtual fist-pump. That's just sickening behavior on a moral level, not just an internet message board level.

IMO, there's absolutely no reason we shouldn't be seeing the 'banned user' graphic under his name.

Guest Walter

Quote:

Best way to deal with this SOB is to ignore him. If no one responds he'll get bored and go away.

Might not shut him up but it would send him over the edge. If Pheonix loses out on this draft it'll d@mn sure hurt them worse.

W