• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

After all the attacks recently...

thesheedera

Quote:

Sinner, you actually have to watch the game.

If the Hawks lose by 2 and it was a tightly contested game and JJ put up 34 points in a shootout with Michael Redd then of course JJ gets some cred...

However, if the Hawks lose by 35... we were never in it. The 2nd team for Milwaukee is on the floor at the beginning of the second hald and Redd plays 16 minutes and sits the rest of the game. If all the Bucks starters are on the bench smiling while Marvin scores 25 on Gadzuric, Skinner, Noel, Bell, and Blake.. then how much cred does Marvin get??

I'm not saying that the Toronto game was a blowout. We kept it within 10 points, but when you watched that game, the competitiveness was not at a high level. Both teams played weak defense. They were shooting 64% and we were shooting 53% at one point in the game.

Well then apparently YOU did not watch the game. I'm pretty sure Marv scored plenty in the first half of the game being discussed. The starters are still in then aren't they?

2ndly you guys are coming at me like I'm some kind of blind Tar Heel homer. Not even close, Im a Dukee who saw Marvin have a decent game WHILE THE HAWKS WERE STILL IN IT and will give his hated rivel his due LAST NIGHT.

I will agree with you that the D was extremely weak, but that still can't discredit a player performance. No one else with all of that weak D put on much of a show from our side.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured you to be the type not to do your homework because the crazy stuff you post most of the time is out of your rear end. You rarely think before you post, always so anxious to get to post # 20,000...a mindless quest that only proves you have more time than most.

If only your dog could eat what you post. grin.gif

Quote:

Quote:

- He only got jerked in and out of the game in the 2nd quarter. And that was strictly because of the personnel that the Clips had in the game at the time.

The true idiots are those of you who understand nothing about how to manage a basketball game.

[/indent]

Idiots huh? LOL. Stictly because of the personnel huh? Clipps played 8 players that game and only one forward was subbed. I find it hard to believe Aaron Williams would cause anyone to determine who is subbed in against him.

Now I admittedly wasn't able to watch the game and am strictly going by the box score off Hawks.com but come on man, if it's true they only played 8 players I'm sure our substitutions had nothing to do with their personnel.