Yeah I am wondering what else babcock has in mind...Watch us get

Austin Croshere or Micheal Dickerson.He wants a SF that can defend

and shoot the 3...These have to be the following guys:

Austin Croshere

Micheal Dickerson

Eddie Jones

What if we turned out and got someone like Rick Fox?What would

you think of that?

Battier is going to play SG for the Grizz most likely, unless they get Eddie Jones, in which case I could see them possibly trading him for the right combo. Nazr straight up wont get him.

Dickerson and Jones are also SGs.....not SFs, although Jones has the size to play SF, he is a SG plain and simple.

I wouldnt mind having Rick Fox one bit. I have brought that up in the past and I think pretty much everyone would like having him on our team if we didnt give up too much to get him.

Laker fans seem to hate Rick Fox...Or the ones I have talked to

has felt that way.I really can't see any other player.The guy babs

wants might be a less known guy.Don't be shocked if it isn't Austin

Croshere.I have a feeling we might persue him.

I don't even feel that this Austin Croshere talk should be given a modicrum of respect so in short Austin Croshere SUCKS! Oh and Remember Babs you've been trying to get Fox since 97 he doesn't want to come here + his best days are behind him. Please start talking about some players with potential. I'll still like the hawks if they dont make the playoffs b/c I want to see a championship. Look at the Braves are they content with mediocrity. NO

He would be a nice replacement for Hanno or Cal, but the type of production that he brings is far less than the amount of his contract. I wouldnt take on Austin unless it was a straight up swap for him and Hendu, and thats just because a change of scenery could do both guys wonders. Why not send Hendu home and get us a younger guy that at least can stay healthy and can on occassion provide some nice energy and production off the bench.

I'd send them Hendu for him but that is all.Old blackhawk up

there expects to give up Hendu and guys like that to get

guys with potential in return.lol

He probably thinks hendu/kukoc would get us Odom.

There is Ron Artest.I am sure blackhawk will reply with

message that seem as if he is CRYING!!!!

Other than those guys there just isn't much out there

for us to get.We don't have the tools to get a Al

Harrington.

Maybe Morris Peterson?

HA HA GUYS .

LOOk I DO THINK WE COULD GET SOMETHING but NOT Much for Kukoc . But we Have to find a way to Move CC and Hendu's Long Term Contracts. IF we use the season to build up Theo's trade Value we could Package Him with Hendu and Get Something. But if we start picking up Austin Contract and Players like him we will have rebuilt for nothing. The entire point of rebuilding is to get considerably better than we were befor other wise what was the point. Resigning JT is Critical. Smith /Slim/ DG will all develop at least partially this year. Let take our time and go for the win. We dont have to make the playoffs this year.

Yes we do have to win this year.Watching games FOR

NOTHING gets old.I'm not into watching bad teams develop

over the course of half a decade.If feels like I am watching

games for nothing.No playoffs or anything.As long as the

Kings/Lakers/Mavericks are around we ain't winning jack I

hate to tell you.And while we contiue to get better at a

nails pace teams like The Bulls are gunna be alot better

than us in two years and then we aren't going to make

the playoffs then anyway.

"We dont have to make the playoffs this year."

We are in horrible shape.Look at the stands...How much

longer do you think AOL is gunna lose money from this

team?How much longer are they going to up with it

before they sell the team.The Hornets lost Charlotte,

and you know what?Atlanta could be next on the list.

I'd say we do need to win now.

Glover is never going to amount to anything because a

IR spot.he has YET to play close to a full season.You

can't depend on him to develop.I don't understand

why people are still expecting something from Dion.He

was injured when we drafted him and that is all he is

ever going to be.Next year it will be a broken arm that

keeps him out for a half of a season.He is of no use to

us.

While I agree with letting Theo build up his trade value, the Hawks need a legit 7 footer that can block shots and rebound to replace him if they trade him. I cringe at thinking that Nazr Mohammed would be the starting center if Theo were traded.

The thing is, I don't know if a guy like Chris Marcus from Western Kentucky (if we are picking in the late lottery) would be a good fit or if Leon Smith will ever fulfill his potential.

Good Point

I don't think there is any gaurantee on either but I think they are potentially our best hopes. But we still have room to manuever if we are patient enough to let the build his market value. But otside of Mutumbo and Chris Marcus, Curry & Chandler (Save Shaq) I dont see any potentially great Centers out there.

Do You Have any other suggestions for Center ?

The center position is so barren of talent, that I'm not really sure there are any other options.

I think Jerome James at Seattle has potential, but he may not have the mindset to realize it.

I think Kwame Brown will develop and grow into a center position as well. It would be nice to sucker Washington into trading him for a veteran presence that will help them make the playoffs.

Unless We give up SAR I dont think we'll touch Kwame, but I think he is a Power Forward. If he plays Center I think like J.Oneal he will be challenged to much physically without a chance to use his speed or handles, which are great for a bigman.

I have to admit I dont know a lot about the guy from Seattle , but I will research his Background and get back with you on him.

What about Segana Diop from last year? he is 7 foot 300 pounds. And I believe he was hurt most of his rookie year. If he could pass a physical I would try to get him away from the Caviliers because his trade value may be low from the injury.

I doubt that the Cavs would let him go after being such a high lotto pick last year. He has a ton of talent, but really bad feet. He could be the next great defensive center if he ever realizes his potential and gets healthy.

I know he was a high draft pick 8 I think, but the cavaliers may be scared of a repeat of Illgalskus ( I cant spell that). So what would you think we would have to send them? Nazar and someone else? Maybe Hendu and someone/pick? The thing is he is just as much of a risk for us because to get him we will have to give up a proven player and hope he doesn't get hurt again, but It's a risk I am willing to take. Theo can mentor him and maybe they can share doctors LOL. We need a big boy to take over for Theo when his 2 years are up.

I would like to steal him before he proves anything because when he does he will not be dealt.

Big men like Diop who have had foot problems tend to continue having those foot problems. Diop is 18 years old and is already having problems with the health of his feet. Chances are, this is something that will plague him his entire career. Grant Hill is in the same boat. He has had feet problems for the last three years, and he will continue to have recurrent feet problems.

You are just going to have to trust me on this. Unless it is a very small investment, investing in DeSagana Diop is not a wise move.

• Admin

I don't want Diop either. It is going to take many years for him to develop and he is going to be a major project. Like KB said, the feet problems which are never going to allow him to fully reach his potential.

He is one of those players who should have went to college to learn the game. He picked the sport up late and has a lot to learn yet.

Plus we already have our project in a young guy named Leon Smith.