• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ham has got to go!

Jester

Ham is not what I thought he would be. I don't see anything productive from this player. He cannot make his shots or free throws and his D is to the extent of the "bully" type. The coach needs to stop using him and the Hawks must get rid of him as soon as possible.

Exactly. He tries not to take any shots because he knows he can't shoot, but when nobody else is shooting well or when he's in with people that cannot shoot any better than he can or the passing lanes are clogged he takes the shot. He's not a good compliment player IMO, sorry. It is bad enough we kept Ira. I was for keeping Ira, but now I only advocate that until the right person comes along. At least, Ira can make most of his open shots and most of his free throws. No one, still, can question his D, thou I think the other teams already have him figured out and his D is not as effective against those players with the hot-hands as it used to be. THE PIECES DON'T FIT....THE PIECES DON'T FIT!!!!!!!

He has a place on a team. He's a grunt man, a hard worker/all effort player.

He's not going to score for you, but he is going to give max effort and play tough, hardnosed defense.

I don't care what you say. If we had about 2 more players like him on this team, they would be a much better defensive team.

Outlaw plays good defense ham doesn't.ham is

easily bullied and pushed around.Not only does

Ham not score....but he only averages 2PPG.That

is horrible for any player.

Ham is a waste of a roster space.We should have

signed Walt Williams instead.