• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade rumor

codyatl

Hawks, Washington, Portland 3-way. Hawks get Jarvis Hayes and Brendoan Heywood. Portland gets Salim, Este, and Lorenzen. Washington gets Magloire. Not bad I guess. Not going to turn our seaosn around BUT it does rid oursleves of LoWright and salim(who I just dont like).

what if Este and Salim play well in Portland? many hawks fans will be very sad at least. i think they have potential, they need some time and oportunities. Salim can become an important offensive spark off the bench, and Este is strong as a bull and can really rebound the ball. Only time will tell, but one thing is sure: woody is the worst coach to ever coach in the NBA

Brendan Haywood isn't anything special, but he is a capable defensive big man. He can hold his position down low defensively, block some shots, and shows some rebounding ability at times though he is inconsistent with his rebounding.

Jarvis Hayes would basically be coming home to Atlanta. He would give us some needed depth behind Joe Johnson. Plus, he will be a restricted free agent at the end of the season, so if he doesn't do well, we can just not give him an offer after the season.

Yeah, Isiah sucks as a coach, but Larry? You gotta be kidding me.

"After 13 seasons as a player in the NBA, including three championships with the Boston Celtics, Larry Bird returned to Indiana to coach the Pacers in 1997. He agreed to coach for three seasons stepping down at the end of the 2000 season.

In his third and final season as coach the Pacers went to the NBA Finals for the first time, but lost in six games to the Los Angeles Lakers. He was asked to stay on as coach and declined, also turning down offers of a front-office position. But on July 11, 2003, the Pacers announced Bird would return to become the team's president of basketball operations."

He did not suck as a head coach, he just had higher aspirations. I would give almost anything to have a coach with his talent/ability.