• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksquawk is Dead

BlackHawkDown

Give it up Chillz and Kudzu. The Hawks are so sorry and management is so incompetent that soon no one will even bother to think about yet alone talk about the Atlanta Pigeons. This team is pitiful, Reef just isnt a leader, JT is a leader but not a point gaurd and Theo and Big Dog are a $20 million waste of talent.

03-04 record 3-79

04-05 record 2-80

05-06 record 1-81

06-07 league dissolves the team

• Admin

hey we were a bad team when we took this thing over. Shoot, I think we were a bad team when sturt started it. That's the difference in being a fan and not being one though. You don't just bail out when things suck, you stick it out and wait for the good. Sometimes it's a tough wait. But that makes the turn-around all the better.

true chillzat...sometimes as a true friend you feel deserted by management if they aren't trying..but our team sucked off the bat and we all pretty much liked all the trades that were done...

i think we are all surprised by the horrible play of the team, but it has been worse and we'll just have to keep our hopes up..it'll just be a little more difficult..

Well I can't watch games anymore but I do come

here and talk.The team is just too sad to watch.They

do so many things wrong that it is impossible for

me to watch without getting upset.They just don;t

play the game the way it should be played.