• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

play with my wii

chillzatl

• Admin

ah, I love that. hehe.

I picked up a wii this past weekend(2 actually). The thing is a freakin blast. So far I have wiisports, warioware, rayman, trauma center and DBZ2. They're all pretty fun, but warioware, rayman and trauma center are the best. Wiisports is fun, but basic. I can't wait for MLB07 for Wii though. If it expands on wiisports baseball the way tiger woods 07 expanded on wiisports golf, it'll be insane fun. They've also got mortal kombat coming out for it, which should be great as well.

Quote:

ah, I love that. hehe.

I picked up a wii this past weekend(2 actually). The thing is a freakin blast. So far I have wiisports, warioware, rayman, trauma center and DBZ2. They're all pretty fun, but warioware, rayman and trauma center are the best. Wiisports is fun, but basic. I can't wait for MLB07 for Wii though. If it expands on wiisports baseball the way tiger woods 07 expanded on wiisports golf, it'll be insane fun. They've also got mortal kombat coming out for it, which should be great as well.

Ahhh... tell me more about Trauma Center! I have it for the DS and I am hopelessly addicted to it.

• Admin

I can only imagine that it is just as good on the wii, if not better. It's probably a bit more challenging, as you don't have quite the pinpoint level of control that you do with the DS. So you have to be a bit more controlled.

I would love to see them expand the game so that it had an ER type of mode where you're just treating random injuries that come in. That would be a blast. Or a multiplayer mode. It may even have those already and I just haven't gotten that far yet.