• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Antonio Daniels & Zac Randolph

ATL_BALLER

How about adding trying to add these guys to the mix? Randolph looks like a stud, and when 'Sheed comes back, he'll be buried on their bench again. I know Portland probably wants to hold onto him, but it is worth looking into.

Also, I think Antonio would be a sensational fit at the point. He has the size and athleticism to complement JT--and how 'bout how he took it [censored] strong to the rack against Theo! I haven't seen one Hawk take it that strong this year!

What would it take to get this deal done? It seems the Blazers have depth everywhere.

• Admin

Randolph will not be traded. He and Rasheed were the only people named on the "not for sale" list in portland a month or so ago. I know some people close to the portland org and they tell me that the Blazers are extremely high on him.

Now, I'm sure they would move him for a superstar. But we don't have a SUPERSTAR. I have my doubts that daniels is any thing more than JT. He's got a bigger body, but he is NOT a point guard.

Ok, maybe Antonio isn't a pure point, but as long as we have JT, we are not gong to have a traditional undersized 1.

If we keep JT, we need a big guard with handles. (see Portland, who has Scottie at point forward!) I see Crawford mentioned quite abit, and I would be fine with that.

I know this may be a stretch--but I think Odom could be had--and despite his shady past, the guy can flat out play. He would be an interesting solution at point.

you guys know how annoying I am with these portland trades, but here is the ultimate one:

Atlanta trades: C Nazr Mohammed (4.8 ppg, 3.5 rpg, 0.1 apg in 13.1 minutes)

PF Chris Crawford (4.8 ppg, 1.4 rpg, 0.2 apg in 7.6 minutes)

PG Jason Terry (17.8 ppg, 3.4 rpg, 7.2 apg in 38.2 minutes)

Atlanta receives: SG Derek Anderson (14.3 ppg, 3.6 rpg, 4.5 apg in 33.9 minutes)

PG Antonio Daniels (3.7 ppg, 1.0 rpg, 1.5 apg in 13.3 minutes)

Change in team outlook: -9.4 ppg, -3.7 rpg, and -1.5 apg.

Portland trades: SG Derek Anderson (14.3 ppg, 3.6 rpg, 4.5 apg in 33.9 minutes)

PG Antonio Daniels (3.7 ppg, 1.0 rpg, 1.5 apg in 13.3 minutes)

Portland receives: C Nazr Mohammed (4.8 ppg, 3.5 rpg, 0.1 apg in 19 games)

PF Chris Crawford (4.8 ppg, 1.4 rpg, 0.2 apg in 5 games)

PG Jason Terry (17.8 ppg, 3.4 rpg, 7.2 apg in 42 games)

Change in team outlook: +9.4 ppg, +3.7 rpg, and +1.5 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

I know that I've asserted that DA would not be moved unless for a star player with great character, but I think that JT is close to that... plus he is from the NW and with Nazr they replace the only old part of their roster (sabonis and davis)

we have all guard problems solved plus depth at SF, with the added bonus of dumping CC's contract to a money-burning owner like paul allen...