• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Down goes Tyson! Down goes Tyson!!!!

hds428

I wish I could've seen this one. I would have loooooved to have seen Lewis hand Tyson his worn out a$$ on a platter. Iron Mike bleedin from his nose and eyes, then laid out like a two-dolla-ho!! From the reports I've read Lewis dominated, I'm frankly more amazed that Tyson let himself lose a clean fight without getting himself disqualified by doing something retarded. Anyone on the board get to watch this one?

Went through 8 rounds.

Tyson came up to the ring first with DMX music.

Lewis came up to the ring second with like JAMACIAN music (not the type of HYPE music u want to hear b4 a match).

For the first couple rounds, all the two did was HUGE each other.

Lewis has such a long REACH, tyson couldnt do much.

Lewis' Jabs gave TYSON one cut near the right eye, and a second near his second eye. This was COMPLETE dominanting match. Its like ONEAL vs ANY CENTER. Oneal being LEWIS of course.

I like what happened after the fight. Lewis starts by saying something like "Tyson gave a good fight, i gave him some strong hits.. and he took them."

and tyson responded like "Lewis is very good, hes the best boxer in the world. Hes a good friend of mine, ive known him since he was 16.... All the REMARKS/ACTIONS before the match was ONLY FOR PROMOTION. I love the guy..."

it was kinda one sided throughout the fight. I loved tysons SPORTMANSHIP after the fight...

- translated by hawksfan1, sorry.. but those arent the exact words.

I just caught some of the post-fight smack. Both guys showed lots of class, which is AMAZING for Mike LOL of course he did felx a little DonKing-ology with this quote "...after this fight I might just fade into bolivian..." laugh.gif

Ahhhh yes, the always quotable Mike Tyson. Gotta hand it to him tho, all acounts say he took his punishment like a man.

I was watching ESPN lastnight and one of the analyst covering the fight stated that their were terms in the contract that stated if any of the 2 boxers did anything totally absured he would then forfeit 3million dollars over to the other fighter. I guess MIke isn't as crazy as everyone thinks he is.LoL