• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

As I said before......(POSITIVE WRITING)

dimes4life

WOW! WOW! WOW! That is all I can say. Let's look at the games played in the past week. They lose to the Knicks(at home) by a couple of points, they lose to the Bulls in the fourth quarter, as they allowthem to score a ton of points in the fourth quarter. Then, they lose to the Blazers in DOUBLE overtime, as the HAwks got screwed on a bogus play where they "supposedly" fouled Bonzi Wells at the end of regulation. BUT WAIT, it gets better. Than the Hawks play the best team in the world, the(and my) Sacramento Kings. And by God, if they don't win! Then as I stated before, the Hawks HAD to win tonights game and they did. The reason they had to win tonights game was to "establish that conifidence" that they can win on the road. Now, what's next? How about getting some redemption, and beating the CRAPPY Knicks in their home stadium. The Hawks can handle the Knicks, i am sure of it. And another point, the Hawks really need to win these games becasue they have a SEVEN game road trip coming up in the next few weeks, and that will really state if they make the playoffs or not. Anyways, good luck to the Hawks and start going to the games because it's like a library in there. SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Be Quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Dimes-