• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Stotts is a MO-RON

Playmaker0017

Please tell me how this guy can actually be called a coach?

Give me an old bag lady. Give me an empty gatorade bottle. ANYTHING, but this idiot. He's worse than Lon.

You ride the bull until it bucks you, baby! And today, Reef was the bulllrider and he wasn't reigned in by the Knicks, but rather by our substandard coach. During Reef's 3-minute sabbatical, his rhytm was stripped from him and the Hawks were outscored by ten. And not suprisingly, upon his return the Hawks get back 5 of those points. I know Reef has to rest, but NOT after 8-9. Not after 19 points. You ride the bull.

To make matters worse, the lineup choices rendered Big Dog, who was also on fire, worthless. Our coach doesn't use Big Dog right at all. Leaving him as the LONE scorer? He needs to be used off of screens, not creating for himself.

Our coach effectively LOST this game for the Hawks. I just hope he has the gonads to admit it.

Play.

I am not going to blame players that were NOT in the game.

Robinson was stuck out there trying to score on his own. Something he is incapable of doing.

Reef was relegated to the bench for the majority of the quarter.

Terry came down with one of those career ending injuries that always leaves him rolling around on the ground for 10 minutes.

Dickau looked like he was Edward Scissorhands.

Wilks IS Edward Scissorhands right now.

The coach BLEW our momentum by having the lineup he had in the fourth.

The only player I blame is Terry, and that is for being a little whiner. Everyone gets hurt. MEN PLAY!

Play.

HotLanta,

But Stotts DID cause Reef to sit on the bench during a 10-0 run.

Stotts did allow the hottest player on the court to freeze up.

The travel call on Reef was pretty bogus. As were a lot of the no-call fouls in the first half.

Dan IS a moron. But he is young.

The point is... if you have momentum, especially if the momentum is derived from a single source, you STICK with it.

The moment Jason Terry got hurt, Reef should have entered the game. Albeit, he should have already been there... but using Stotts' logic (if he has any).

Be a pessimist all you want, and say all the things you usually say. Once the momentum shifted, we lost the game. The momentum shift was caused by sitting the hot player.

Play.

Reef only scored when the team got 10-15 points

behind just like I said he does.He's never steped

up in the 4th period on a consisant basis and he

didn't tonight either.He just isn't that good....Neither

is Puppy Dog.

Face it,this team isn't half as talented as people were

fooled into thinking they are.They just suck and SAR/

Puppy Dog and JT should be given away for ending

contracts.Your not going to get value for this bums

because teams don't consider these players valuable.

Get rid of them for ending contracts and build the team

with good players with a new GM.

The players win and lose games.Blaming the coaches

every game is stupid.

Be a pessimist all you want, and say all the things you usually say. Once the momentum shifted, we lost the game. The momentum shift was caused by sitting the hot player."

Be a pessimist?The team is one of the worst 3 teams

in the league.Want me to be cheerful?Get real

The players on the team clearly sucks.They don't

understand how to play the game and they aren't

good players.Get over it this team is a embarassment

to the city.Even news stations don't care about them.

Reef got his shot blocked like 10 times this game.He

doesn't have a drop of athletic ability.

HotLantaDude,

I admit when the fault is there.

How is Reef going to step it up on the bench? Explain that to me?

How, after scoring 19 points in a quarter, do you not have him in the game? Tell him: "Let me know when you need to sit"

Reef brought the team back. He actually, singlehandedly, brought this team ahead of the Knicks. He had a horrid first half, and was partly the reason we were losing.

But, to say that he folded in the fourth is stupid. He made his field goal attempt, he played good defense, he grabbed two boards. All in 6 minutes. He had a turnover, but so did some of the Knicks.

Are you saying that because their TOs didn't end up in a loss that it somehow makes them more clutch? Your logic is atrocious.

You are just a nay-sayer that can't admit when the team played well and was let down by poor decisions.

Play.

I can admit SAR/Puppy Dog are trash.The record

shows it.

Reef sat on the bench a few minutes.That is not

a excuse for losing to the freakin Knicks.

These players are trash.Players like SAR are causing

this team not to have a future.If we didn't have his

stupid no superstar ass we would be building a young

team hopefully with a chance to win somebody instead

of having Theo and Puppy Dog both 30 years old and

the team is going nowhere.

Like the insider said...Reef just can't carry a team.

Face it,these guys suck.Laughing stock of the league.

Thank Pete Babcock for throwing a team together

without thought.

HotLantaDude,

He doesn't have a drop of atheletic ability?

I guess you don't play professional sports because you are far too worried about embarrassing the rest of the players with your physique and prowess. What an ignorant comment.

The players don't stink. They are in the wrong roles, and due to our system may not cohesively gel. How many times I have watched a poor player get traded to a good system and then they excel? Or a good player in a good system get traded and come up with nothing?

The system often times has more to do with player performance than the player. Because a good system hides a player's deficiencies and highlights his talents. Jordan was a one-on-one player. If he was asked to do something else, like chunk up threes, he would have NEVER been Jordan.

You obviously are oblivious to the fact that the players are GOOD. Actually, two of them could be GREAT. One of them is GREAT. (Only five other guys have accomplished what he did)

Anyhow, arguing with you is like arguing with a dog. Pointless, and when you get confused or angry... you might just bite.

Play.

Hotlantadude,

Do you spout out dribble and nonsense on a 24-hour basis or do you actually pause long enough to inhale?

I mean really... an old team? I guess that the fact that we are 11th youngest in the league means nothing. I guess the fact that our two stars: Terry and Rahim are a YOUNG 26 means nothing. I guess 26 is really getting up there in age.

Going back to Reef sitting on the bench... a few minutes?! He sat over half of the fourth quarter. And then you BLAME him for not being clutch enough to overcome a 10 point lead. He trimmed some fat... as did the other players.

You are just bitter.

Yes, this team is not the best.

But, the players aren't terrible. Just mismanaged and poorly coached and poorly used.

Play.

Reef can barely dunk,he gets his shot blocked all

the time.

The players suck.Reef is been in the league 7 years

and has sucked all of them.Only do something 5

other guys did?Only cause he was allowed to pile

up points in meaningless games.

The Hawks need REAL talent.It isn't on the team that

is for sure.

Reef can barely dunk.

Now there is TRUE justification of a players TRUE worth to a team. How hard he can dunk. Man. I think you just solved the scouting riddle.

I am going to make MILLIONS! I'll write a book entitled "How to Find A Pro NBA Player". Then it will detail the dunk.

Man, you are a true basketball guru.

Getting your shot blocked all the time, but still maintaining that shooting percentage that is around 46%-plus... man, this guy really is good.

So what if you get blocked. It is part of the game. It is a miss. No difference.

Reef is one of the best players in this league. Can he lead a team? I don't think so. He shouldn't be in that role. It isn't his personality. He loves to play the game. Why do people have a hard time with that? He never said he was a leader, nor pawned himself off as one.

I guess the only meaningful time to score is when you win, using your logic. I just don't get people like you.

Saying Reef hasn't lead a team to wins is a true statement. Saying he sucks, is purely opinion, and one that isn't widely held.

Play.

What's Reef's career win/loss record?that is all that

matters.

He can barely dunk and as I said he gets rejected

often.Clowns get their shots blocked all the time.

Reef doesn't love to play.He loves the money.If he

loved to play he would step up and be a real star.

"Getting your shot blocked all the time, but still maintaining that shooting percentage that is around 46%-plus... man, this guy really is good. "

46% isn't that great.

He sucks.He's a 4th option on a good team.

Just blaming one player.[censored] I've blamed everybody

on this team.I've said it...trade JT/SAR/Theo/Puppy

Dog for ending contracts and build a team that might

have a real shot at being a top team.

"If he was in the right system, he would be a key ingredient in helping it succeed. "

He's never going to be sucessful as a first or second

option.He simply isn't good enough.He has brought

very little improvement to the team.

He's built a career out of scoring in unimportant games.

With the salary he is getting he should be able to carry

a team.

Hotlantadude,

I love how you make comments that have no factual basis.

With the salary he makes now, he should lead the team?

Hmmm... how many players above Reef in salary ride the pine? Lots. How many players with a salary higher than Reef's don't even contribute much. Lots.

He IS that good. And your derogatory comments do nothing but show why you would never be half the man that Pete Babcock is, and he isn't even half a man. I'm going to make a bold prediction here: You don't have any pro-scounting/gming future.

There isn't a SINGLE player in the league who commands as hard a double team. Not one. And yet, he still manages to shoot 47% and drop 20 a night while picking up 9 boards.

You say they came in unimportant games... but it doesn't change the fact that he was double and triple teamed while doing it.

Again... you can legitamitely say that Reef has not won five games in a row. You can say he hasn't led this team to victory, no matter his stat line. But to say he stinks is purely a cynical, pathetic, opinional stab at a great player.

It really is unfortunate that the system around him is not designed to help him flourish. Tonight was the first time we fed him them ball consistently. We continue to do it, we will win some games. But I doubt Stotts has the brain enough to realize it.

Play.

Hmmm... how many players above Reef in salary ride the pine? Lots. How many players with a salary higher than Reef's don't even contribute much. Lots."

It doesn't matter.Just because there are other overpaid

players that don't carry their teams that doesn't mean

it's ok for Reef get 12 million not carrying a team.

"e IS that good. And your derogatory comments do nothing but show why you would never be half the man that Pete Babcock is, and he isn't even half a man. I'm going to make a bold prediction here: You don't have any pro-scounting/gming future."

The only reason he was hired to GM here is because the

Hawks is the worse franchise in sports history.They are

always considered a joke even when the team is winning.

"There isn't a SINGLE player in the league who commands as hard a double team. Not one. And yet, he still manages to shoot 47% and drop 20 a night while picking up 9 boards.

You say they came in unimportant games... but it doesn't change the fact that he was double and triple teamed while doing it."

Please as if teams are even scared of SAR.The reason

he gets double team is because he dribbles til the

double team gets here.He never makes his move when

he first gets the ball.Besides why not double team?He

will force a shot or turn the ball over when you do.What

about defense?He's weak and gets pushed around by

even the weakest of players cause he's a wimp.

"

There isn't a SINGLE player in the league who commands as hard a double team. Not one. And yet, he still manages to shoot 47% and drop 20 a night while picking up 9 boards. "

His numbers are meaningless because he doesn't win.Besides have you ever heard of Shaq/Duncan/

Tracy McGrady?Every team has productive players.

Reef is productive on a bad team with no go-to guys.

Reef also misses and has missed ALOT of shots in

one on one coverage this year.He leaves alot of

his shots short this year.He has seen plenty of

single coverage this year and when he has he

hasn't been productive.

He's not as good as you think he is.he isn't worth

what was given up for him.He wasn't worth Wright

and Gasol and he isn't worth his paycheck.Gasol is

already a better player than he SAR is.

Also notice The Grizzlies are starting to improve since

SAR left....And the Hawks haven't got any better since

he came here.Still the same piece of junk team we

were before he got here.He's not a difference maker.

Great players win games.Alot of people on here talked

about all the damage Reef would do with Puppy Dog on

the team.....Guess what,he hasn't made a difference

yet.

your just not smart enough to see it.Insider told the

truth.

You make me laugh acting like teams double SAR

besides he is unstopable.They know he will either

chunk up a wild shot or he will turn the ball over.

If he could pass out of double teams and find open

guys he wouldnt be doubled so much.But teams know

Reef plays with a low IQ and he will make mistakes

so it makes him a easy target.

HotLantaDude,

Ignorance is really a good trait, in some universe I am sure.

I pity you.

Okay, in your world: Reef either turns the ball over or forces a dumb shot.

Yet, he is averaging less than 3 TOs and shooting a high FG percentage. While all the other players had worse numbers this year.

Reef has a bad back this season too.

Reef has proven over this season that he is a pretty decent passer. Sure, he still does some ignorant things... but so do all good players.

My personal favorite in your world is that you actually believe that the Grizzlies turned the corner because of Reef's absense. It was the addition of a no-holds-barred kick-[censored] coach... before that, they were worse than ever.

Get your factual data together before you bring some weak argument at me.

Play.

Okay, in your world: Reef either turns the ball over or forces a dumb shot.

Yet, he is averaging less than 3 TOs and shooting a high FG percentage. While all the other players had worse numbers this year. "

He has PLENTY of 4 and 5 TO games.

"Reef has proven over this season that he is a pretty decent passer. Sure, he still does some ignorant things... but so do all good players. "

He shows flashes sometimes but he doesn't do it

consisantly for whatever reason.

"My personal favorite in your world is that you actually believe that the Grizzlies turned the corner because of Reef's absense. "

They were stuck spining wheels in the mud til they got

rid of him.Now thanks to another lotto and guys we gave

up for Reef they are starting to improve.

Reef has been in the league 7 years and still alot of times

plays like he is a rookie.

There is two ways Reef is a sucessful player.

1)He's on a team like Portland

2)He's a 3rd option

He's alot like Rasheed Wallace without the attitude.

Considering we aren't likely to have a team as

talented as Portland or he will not be able to be

a 3rd option he has to go.It's not just his fault,

but we are not going to be able to build a sucessful

team with him here unless he becomes a FA and

accepts a much smaller contract.