• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Stotts is a MO-RON

Playmaker0017

I think the problem is with ownership, management, coaching and some on the players. To think that SAR, Terry and Big Dog are not very good players is plain idiotic. Their stats prove that alone.

It would be idiotic to get rid of the best talent you have on the team. What sense does that make?? Then what would you be left with?? Answer: Absolutely no talent!!

Backcock fell into that same trap with Steve Smith and Dominique Wilkins. People were saying the same thing about Steve Smith and Wilkins...He is not an super-star, he is not a winner, he can't play with this team...blah blah blah. Total nonsense. They were our leading scorers. We have never recovered from those trades to this day.

Go ahead an trade SAR/Big Dog and Terry and see what will happen!!! You will be complaining about we have no one that can score...blah blah blah More messs.

SAR/Big Dog need to be in an Atlanta uniform. They are our best players and you can never have too many scorers. The only person I would possibly trade would be Terry because he is a shooting guard in a point guards body. But it would have to be a [censored] of a deal before I would pull the trigger on that too!!

Listen the problem starts at the top. Start with ownership/management and then down to the players, but for God sake don't trade yout best players. These guys are still young and we have seen what happens when you do that!!!

It would be idiotic to get rid of the best talent you have on the team. What sense does that make?? Then what would you be left with?? Answer: Absolutely no talent!!"

You rebuild from the ground up.We aren't winning with

all these so called scorers.

We aren't winning with these guys so the team needs

to be rebuilt COMPLETLY.

You can't build a winner around SAR.He's not good enough.

Atleast Wilkins and Smiths team won games.What has

Reef won in his career?The most game he has won is

33.He's a loser if he is supposed to be your first or

second best player you will not have sucess.His 7

years is proof of it.

HotLantaDude,

You say that Reef has a lot of 4 and 5 TO games, but my point is that he averages less than 3. That is why it is called an average.

The Grizzlies spun their wheels in the mud until they ditched Big Country and moved locations. They decided to try a unique experiment that failed miserably, and thus they brought in a coach that taught the team to win.

Look at the Thrashers with the addition of a Stanley Cup coach... the same happens in basketball. The players in Memphis believe in the system and are playing better. The wins came more than a year after Reef's departure. It has little to do with him.

Play.

Malignant,

Hmmm... I guess not too many owners share your opinion.

The problem with the Hawks, and with most of the Grizzlies teams, is that Reef is never the focal point of the offense. Instead, they get him the ball when they feel like it. Reef isn't enough of a ballhog to demand it... he is content playing his role.

One should not infer that he isn't a superstar because he doesn't DEMAND the ball and is willing to be a team player.

Play.