• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Braves 2007 predictions

TroyMcClure

KB, you are a homer indeed. I like Diaz, but I don't think he can hit 20 homers. I think Langerhans is going to be a .260 hitter (when he pulls it together).

I hope Frenchy is better this year. If he could hit .280 and draw 40+ walks, I think he'd be close to all-star level.

Expecting Scott Thorman gives us .270/15 hr.

Expecting KJ to actually do quite well if healthy. Maybe .280 with 70-80 walks. If his defense is average, that's a vg 2Bman.

Brent Lillibridge I hope will stay at middle infield. If he's ready in 2 more years, we can trade Renteria or play him at 2B if Johnson isn't the answer.

Craig Wilson I think was acquired as insurance for Scott Thorman. He's a good bat to have on the roster. I don't want to see him in LF given that Langy and Diaz are options.

Another win today. Smoltz had 3 strikeouts. He said it was the best first start of the spring in his entire career. Francoeur hit a bomb.

I heard Smoltz's agent was in Florida to discuss a new contract. That's great news. It would numb the sting of losing Andruw a little. Just a little.

Here's the game story:

http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/news/article...sp&c_id=atl