• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

c'mon Hotlanta, I'm waiting for Philly's excuse.

chillzatl

3 losses in a row at home and outside of the whipping they gave Milwaukee the other night, they have not been playing well at all. Just trying to help Hotlanta out!

Still, I think we have obviously played better over the last couple of weeks and I think a lot of it has to do with the play of Nazr and Hendu off the bench. I think they are doing a good job defensively and on the boards when spelling Reef and Theo. Stotts is doing a good job of getting them both in the game at the right time and they are producing when they get in there. Nazr is even blocking a few shots. He is getting a lot better at rotating defensively and he is not nearly the defensive liability that he once was. He's no Theo in that regard but he's better than Reef at it.

I thought Glover was outstanding last night. He was aggressive and he hit big shots. If he plays like that all the time and continues to work on D, he might start to live up to all that potential.

Dog was just awesome last night. He was aggressive and he hit big shots whenever Philly tried to make a run. He was just determined to score and Philly couldn't stop him no matter what they did. If he ever realizes that he has a TERRIBLE handle and stops trying to dribble so much, he will be an awesome offensive player.

Solid performance from Wilks last night. He did a good job of geting the ball to Dog in the right spots and he played pretty good D (although Iverson had 37 on 50% shooting). I'm sorry to see him go but I understand why he has to.

Reef was good at times but I still think he could be more assertive. I also still like the idea of him and Dog resting at separate times.