• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Philadelphia Inquirer reports

sinctybldh

Eric Snow could be had for Theo Ratliff. I am curious what the Hawk fans take on this would be? Could Muhammed be an adequit replacement for Ratliff or would our team be even worse because we lose our intimidator in the middle? Actually I guess it cannot get worse than what our record currently is. At least we won 3 out of 4 games.

He has some kind of rare foot condition and his prognosis is not all that great. I think he is going to have problems with his feet for the rest of his career.

I would hesitate to trade Theo for Snow. I'm not sure how much better that deal would make us. Nazr is good in moderation but I worry about him being THE GUY!

So what, are we an incubator for Philly centers all of a sudden? Did we just give them Deek so that we could have the priveledge of babysitting Theo until they're ready to bring him back? Theo's stock may be down but I still think he's worth more than an over the hill pg who's only real asset is size. However, all that said, I could see Pete being just enough of a dumbass to be Larry Brown's unwitting tool like that, so it would'nt surprise me in the least.

I strongly believe Theo is worth more than E. Snow! Theo has been injured, yes, but the man is still working his way back from injury slowly. What happened to come back player of the year? My reaction to the idea of trading Theo for Snow doesn't impress me. If we were to trade for Theo, I would not want Snow! Let's just try and get a Tall SG to compliment Terry. I want to see that chemistry before we start unloading our starters.

Wait a Second.....

Could we possibly see a line up of

JT/Demarr Johnson/Big Dawg/Reef/Theo anytime soon??????