• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Makes NO sense

JTFan31

A little more than a year ago we traded 3rd pick (Gasol), Wright and Knight for Reef. Now we are talking about trading Reef to the Spurs for Smitty and Ferry. What kind of GM are you anyways Babs, any of us here can do a much better job than you can, buddy. Practically you stink, you should be fired. Who's D**K did you suck to come on board. If any of these dumba$$ trades go through, is over and so will alot of Hawk fans will be done with this team. We went from an every year playoff team to a who knows when we will make the playoffs.

Before in this league, like 15 years ago, teams stuck together. There wasn't so many shufflings of players every day like we see now a days. Now you love a guy from your favorite team and the next day he is gone, I think thats pretty ridiculous. For a team to become contenders they need some continuity and be accustom with playing with each other. 44 games does not make a playoff team automatically. IMO I think this team need this year to gel and next year we definitely could of made a playoff push and be one of the top in the East.

Question: Did the Mavs with Nash, Finley and Dirk were in the playoffs in their first year playing together? thought so, the answer is NO.

It is that [censored] playoff promise... he is embarrassed now he wants to blow up the team. I was checking out chad ford chat on ESPN and the first 5 or 6 questions were from fans about to [censored] their pants on the idea of getting our players.

It would be hard to watch Reef and Tim Duncan or JT/Kobe Shaq/Hendu rip shyt up ...and the media foaming about how they are great they are and how the weren't being utilized correctly in ATL. Almost makes me wanna throw up.