• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Brick

Plainview1981

Watched Brick the other night and I must say that it was a well done and well acted movie considering the youth of the cast. The movie isn't one you can 100% believe (as you can probably guess from the storyline) but it does well for it's genre and keeps you interested.

It's a noir film centered around high school kids. It stars

Joseph Gordon-Levitt as teen searching to find out who killed his girlfriend. So it's something you can't totally believe, but I don't think the slang used is way too far out of order considering how teens now think they know everything and want to be "adults".

That's a part of what makes Brick so good. The writers and director knows just when to stop pushing the issue to the point to where you say "Man, I can't believe any of this".

I picked it up cheaply (9 bucks brand new)but I half thought it would be good, but was alittle worried that it would be too unrealistic that I couldn't get into it.

Glad I decided to pick it up.

Btw, Meagan Good was hot in it. She needs to accept more roles like this one and stop playing in trash like Biker Boyz and Waist Deep.