• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If Pete breaks this team up I am done

Admin

If any of these deals to simply unload payroll go through, I am done with the Hawks for good. I will not sit through another rebuilding project when we have a team plenty good enough right now to compete for many years. Please Pete just add one more complimentary player to help our ballhandling and let the team play the season out. Give Stotts a full chance to get this team turned around. We are on the right path, dont take us off now please.

We need a better bench.Although players like Hendu

seem solid to us,but the truth is that every team has

one of him but they are the 11th or 12th man on the

roster.

Nazr is really the only productive bench player the

Hawks have.

Dickau

Ham

Corey B

They give very little too the team.

Pete looked me right in the eyes and told me there would be no salary dumps.

He did say that if someone offered something substantial, and needed to fill the salary gap with a contract, that could happen, though nothing like that had been offered according to Pete.

But no trade like the SA, TOR, or MIA deals have been considered, and he discounted all of these deals that bring in "thirtysomething year old players with a lot of years left on their deal".

Jay I sure hope that you are right man. Pete is a man of integrity but one thing about him is that he wont let anyone know what he is going to do until the last minute. He seems to be famous for it. It just makes me sick to my stomach hearing all of these rumors, but winning should fix those.