• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

office pools

gsuteke

• Moderators

High ticket pool!

I am near the top of my pool and have the most possible points remaining but am 3 points behind the leader.

In the bigger pool I am in, I am 11th out of 160 but don't like my chances at winning since I have Florida winning that poll and so do 3 of the guys ahead of me.

• Moderators

Even though our pool was only 12 people, two of us had FL, UCLA, GT and OhSt.

Both of us have FL winning so the entire bracket comes down to the Ohio State/Georgetown game. Go Buckeyes!

Quote:

Even though our pool was only 12 people, two of us had FL, UCLA, GT and OhSt.

Both of us have FL winning so the entire bracket comes down to the Ohio State/Georgetown game. Go Buckeyes!

i commented to my wife last night at the Mexican restaurant we eat with her family at every Sunday that gambling makes everything more fun.

This is very off-topic, but do you all ever find yourself assigning certain mental images of how certain HawkSquawkers look? In my mind, AHF always wears a business suit and looks like a clean-cut German terrorist from Die Hard or maybe 24. Gsuteke is a small, excitable Asian man. Is that odd?

Quote:

This is very off-topic, but do you all ever find yourself assigning certain mental images of how certain HawkSquawkers look? In my mind, AHF always wears a business suit and looks like a clean-cut German terrorist from Die Hard or maybe 24. Gsuteke is a small, excitable Asian man. Is that odd?

Funny! I picture you as the way your avatar looks! It is a little weird when you first put a face on the names. Also, when we met up to play a few weeks ago, we all told our real names but still called each other by the board names.

Quote:

what the hell?????

i'm excitable? man i need to work on my image!

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

what the hell?????

i'm excitable? man i need to work on my image!

Not me. I just can't meet anyone in person now or I won't be the clean-cut German terrorist anymore. frown.gif

Quote:

Quote:

Funny! I picture you as the way your avatar looks! It is a little weird when you first put a face on the names. Also, when we met up to play a few weeks ago, we all told our real names but still called each other by the board names.

I look exactly like my avatar plus about 40 lbs smile.gif