• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Iverson Carmelo Nuggets trade update..

AtLaS

Quote:

Maybe they can get to 7 in a row like the Sixers did lol.

lmao you've just gotta find a way to bash.

I found this argument by a 76er fan and thought this was very interesting. When he was talking about the improvement of Philly after trading AI this is what he said.

Quote:

I just find threads like these funny because its so filled with clueless clowns.

But hey it doesnt matter that 9/15 of the games that AI played in philly were against teams above .500 Or that 10/15 of those games were on the road against teams like phoenix, detroit and cleveland. Or you know that we had the worst first season half schedule out of every team in the league. 22 of the first 33 games were on the road.

But hey, lets ignore these intriguing facts! Iverson's a ball hog! I mean philly is just coasting through these competitive teams like the hawks and celtics!

What about last season? AI had his team in 1st place for part of the season and when he went down they dropped out of the playoffs.

That would explain a lot IMO.

Speaking of perception vs reality i noticed something odd last week. I went to check the Hollinger stats on the Hawks. He has the teams rated for offensive and defensive efficiency (pts per 100 possessions) which can compare the teams without pace of play being a factor.

Some teams play at a fast pace and it makes their offense look better than it is and makes their defense look worse than it is. Like Denver.

I glanced at the stats and Denver jumped out at me. Right now Denver is ranked 10th in offensive efficiency and, no i am not making this up, 7th in defensive efficiency. wtf that really caught me off guard.

Quote:

I glanced at the stats and Denver jumped out at me. Right now Denver is ranked 10th in offensive efficiency and, no i am not making this up, 7th in defensive efficiency. wtf that really caught me off guard.

Told ya. lol jk but for real the Nuggets are winning it all.