• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tony La Russa = Serious Drunk

TroyMcClure

He got arrested last night when officers found him passed out at the wheel...at a stoplight...with the car in drive...with his foot on the break! Wow! I've had a bender or two in my day but...He could have killed someone! He's a liar anyway. Remember him throwing Jose under the bus while defending McGwire. Disgusting. Let's see what his excuse is.

I seriously doubt he shows any contrition.

Here's the story:

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2807935

crash.gifambulance.gif

The thing that amazes me here is that he only blew A .093. When I was young the legal limit was .1 in Illinois (and still is in some states I believe).

"La Russa gave two breath samples and had a blood alcohol content of 0.093 percent, Jupiter police said in a statement. Florida's legal driving limit is 0.08 percent."

I woulda thought he'd a blown a .15 or .2 to be passed out at the wheel.....Obviously Tony's not holding his liquor like he used to. champagne.gif

Quote:

The thing that amazes me here is that he only blew A .093. When I was young the legal limit was .1 in Illinois (and still is in some states I believe).

"La Russa gave two breath samples and had a blood alcohol content of 0.093 percent, Jupiter police said in a statement. Florida's legal driving limit is 0.08 percent."

I woulda thought he'd a blown a .15 or .2 to be passed out at the wheel.....Obviously Tony's not holding his liquor like he used to.
champagne.gif

Maybe he has a strong foot. He could have been at the light for quite some time! Maybe he's on medication. Or maybe...

hippy.gif